Evo rear delete

Looking at picking up the rear evo delete plate and getting rid of the 5th tire and putting it in the trunk.

What else do I need to get, seems like there may be some plugs that need to be put on to prevent water, etc.

Also will water be able to get through the vent?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Looking at picking up the rear evo delete plate and getting rid of the 5th tire and putting it in the trunk.

What else do I need to get, seems like there may be some plugs that need to be put on to prevent water, etc.

Also will water be able to get through the vent?

You have to leave the gate vented - if you don't the ventilation system will be all jacked up. And unless you back into a 4' deep water hole (No matter if he says you have lots of room, don't listen to Steve ;)) you'll never see water in those vents

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You have to leave the gate vented - if you don't the ventilation system will be all jacked up. And unless you back into a 4' deep water hole (No matter if he says you have lots of room, don't listen to Steve ;)) you'll never see water in those vents

This ^^^^ Not as important if you've got a soft top but with a hard top, it's pretty important to have ventilation especially for your air bags.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What’s the best thing I could use for the license plate lighting, I have the poison spider frame now, just use it?

Unless there's a reason why it wouldn't work or you've got money burning a hole in your pocket, I don't see why not :idontknow:

EVO gate plate with room for stock vent to remain. ORO plate light wired up too. I plugged the holes left by the tire bumpers and wires. 56755197552__DC4A44B3-81BA-4F66-88B1-C283D76B6B07.fullsizerender.jpg

Last edited:

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I was really surprised how much air comes out of the rear vent with the heater on full blast.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah seriously I found out that there needs to be a vent when I built my tire carrier. I didn’t have a vent at first and with the heater or air on blast if you opened the door I would open really fast from the air inside pushing the door open. It’s was pretty interesting. Now that I have a vent there it’s a lot better.

Top Bottom