2018 Wk2 leveled

MrV2u

I leveled up my wk2 using rough country leveling kit and made a video of it. Let me know what you guys think or any questions on it. My rig is a 2018 Wk2. This is my first post to the forums and won’t be the last. Always modding away lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq734_nZ7Eo

Last edited by a moderator:

Bear_JT

Hooked
In case you didn’t know or care to look around, no one here really gives a shit about Rough Country. Plenty of people have had enough of a negative experience with their products or customer service or lack there of to not like their crap. Also we have rules here and one of them is not pimping or “linking” your own you tube channel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Wasn’t trying to advertise my channel. Just thought it’d help someone out trying to or thinking about leveling their ride.

I wasn’t asking you to care about my channel. Just trying to help people out if they were interested in the leveling kit. If you weren’t interested in it you could of not clicked on the post.

Never had a problem with their shit product and shit company. I’m going to go cry from all the hate while I take a shit lol. You guys rock

1st post after months of being a member with a link to your channel. Yeah, totally legit.

And who drives a Grand Cherokee anyways?

Last edited:
Top Bottom