Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : WAYALIFE NEW YEAR'S KICK OFF RUN - 2 Days of Off Road Fun with Friends

Knows a Thing or Two danford.lau's Avatar

VIDEO : WAYALIFE NEW YEAR'S KICK OFF RUN - 2 Days of Off Road Fun with Friends

Thanks for having us . Joan and I loved the video - well done. Looking forward to joining many more runs to come . Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Look's like a great time. Thanks for sharing. Would love join up one of these years.

Poured myself a whiskey

IMG_6331.jpg

and then watched along with Amy.

I usually watch on my phone, but used my Apple TV. Must say, damn that vid quality is great with the newish 4K cam. Great filming, but the music kind of sucks....LOL.

Again, Amy and I appreciate everything that went in to making this happen. The mine tour was extra cool.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Didn't even realize it was an hour long... Threw it up on the big screen so Ely and I could both enjoy. Good work on the footage and editing.

Thanks for including us again. It was an awesome kickoff for the new year!

Thanks again to everyone who helped get us back to pavement and fixed up. 🍻

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Just finished, was great to see the Friday and Sunday stuff we missed out on. Long but really fun day! Thanks for sharing these video! Looking fwd to the next time we're can get out

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just awesome! What a great way to end the day spent with a friend at the Barrett-Jackson Auction.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow! You guys cranked that one out pretty quick! I was really excited to see it was nearly an hour! Thanks for yet another great video!
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Great video, so happy to be a part of that Awesome run!

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you again for all your help out on the trail. Cindy and I really appreciated it. As far as the mine goes, we'll just have to do it again

LOL!! Awesome. Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for bringing your daughter out on this run again. She is awesome

It was great having you and your dad along for the run. Hope we can run more trails together in the year to come
    You can’t count on it. Already planning a trip out west near you guys and I’ve got some good time off for once. Can’t wait for summer.

Again...another great video...and a great time. Thanks to you both Eddie & Cindy, for all the work you both put in to make these trips happen...already looking forward to the next adventure. A hui hou!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast