Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : WAYALIFE NEW YEAR'S KICK OFF RUN - 2 Days of Off Road Fun with Friends

VIDEO : WAYALIFE NEW YEAR'S KICK OFF RUN - 2 Days of Off Road Fun with Friends

While Cindy and I have been heading out to the Mojave to kick off a new year of wheeling for about as long as I can remember, we've always done it out in the California side of the desert or at least, up until now. For 2019, we decided to change things up a bit and moved our run a bit further east, into Nevada and out in the Vegas area. Also, unlike previous years, we decided to limit our group size to just 30 Jeeps, make into a two day event and one that would cover almost 200 miles of dirt. Along the way, we'd get to gas up at Terrible's Roadhouse - the "world's largest Chevron station", visit Ugo Rondinone's Seven Magic Mountains desert art display, hike through a canyon filled with ancient petroglpyhs, have lunch along the shores of the Colorado River, explore historic mines and of course, do a little wheeling out on the rocks and party with our friends late into the night. As an added bonus, you'll also get to see the highlights from the tour we did of the Techatticup Mine - the oldest, richest and most famous gold mine in Southern Nevada.

We hope you enjoy our video and if you have a moment afterward, we'd love to know what you though about it. Also, if you haven't done so already, we'd really appreciate it if you could please subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thanks!

It isn't much but you can see photos from our pre-run and the actual run here:
    WAYALIFE NYKOR 2019 Photo Highlights

And, if you'd like to see some pics from the adventure Cindy and I went on immediately following this run, simply click on the link below:
    BACK at the OFFICE : Our Post New Year's Kick Off Run Run PHOTOS

Once again, a SUPER BIG THANKS needs to go to Steph for helping us plan this trip, locate places to eat and most importantly, figure out where we'd be sleeping each night. I'd also like to thank both her and Tony for going with Don and Lori to the ER after her fall. Thank you Vic for staying with James and helping him get back to town and replace his radiator. And last but not least, thank you Don for driving back to town with Jerry after he tossed a bearing cap on his front axle. All of you rock and Cindy and I really appreciate your willingness to help out.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release.

IMG_3903.jpg

And, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    Thanks for having us . Joan and I loved the video - well done. Looking forward to joining many more runs to come . Cheers
    Congratulations danford.lau!

Ooo can't wait to watch this a
    bit later this evening

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wasn’t expecting a hour worth of footage. Enjoying it now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Ooo can't wait to watch this a
    bit later this evening
    Hope you aren't disappointed with what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Wasn’t expecting a hour worth of footage. Enjoying it now.
    LOL!! Neither were we. Hope you enjoy it

Great video! What a great kickoff run. Bummed we missed that mine tour, looked super cool.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Such a great video! The Trouts loved it.
    She even got a rare pass on bed time for the premiere.

IMG_0435.JPG.
    en hopup veritas

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Great video guys! It was like going back and doing it again. Memories forever! Thanks for having us along.

Just watched it with the whole family..... Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Great video! What a great kickoff run. Bummed we missed that mine tour, looked super cool.
    Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you again for all your help out on the trail. Cindy and I really appreciated it. As far as the mine goes, we'll just have to do it again

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Such a great video! The Trouts loved it.
    She even got a rare pass on bed time for the premiere. .
    LOL!! Awesome. Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for bringing your daughter out on this run again. She is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Great video guys! It was like going back and doing it again. Memories forever! Thanks for having us along.
    It was great having you and your dad along for the run. Hope we can run more trails together in the year to come

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Just watched it with the whole family..... Awesome!
    Well, we're glad to hear we didn't disappoint ya. Hope to hit the trails with you and your family again soon.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast