VIDEO : WAYALIFE NEW YEAR'S KICK OFF RUN - 2 Days of Off Road Fun with Friends

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While Cindy and I have been heading out to the Mojave to kick off a new year of wheeling for about as long as I can remember, we've always done it out in the California side of the desert or at least, up until now. For 2019, we decided to change things up a bit and moved our run a bit further east, into Nevada and out in the Vegas area. Also, unlike previous years, we decided to limit our group size to just 30 Jeeps, make into a two day event and one that would cover almost 200 miles of dirt. Along the way, we'd get to gas up at Terrible's Roadhouse - the "world's largest Chevron station", visit Ugo Rondinone's Seven Magic Mountains desert art display, hike through a canyon filled with ancient petroglpyhs, have lunch along the shores of the Colorado River, explore historic mines and of course, do a little wheeling out on the rocks and party with our friends late into the night. As an added bonus, you'll also get to see the highlights from the tour we did of the Techatticup Mine - the oldest, richest and most famous gold mine in Southern Nevada.

We hope you enjoy our video and if you have a moment afterward, we'd love to know what you though about it. Also, if you haven't done so already, we'd really appreciate it if you could please subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thanks! :cool:

It isn't much but you can see photos from our pre-run and the actual run here:
WAYALIFE NYKOR 2019 Photo Highlights

And, if you'd like to see some pics from the adventure Cindy and I went on immediately following this run, simply click on the link below:
BACK at the OFFICE : Our Post New Year's Kick Off Run Run PHOTOS

Once again, a SUPER BIG THANKS needs to go to Steph for helping us plan this trip, locate places to eat and most importantly, figure out where we'd be sleeping each night. I'd also like to thank both her and Tony for going with Don and Lori to the ER after her fall. Thank you Vic for staying with James and helping him get back to town and replace his radiator. And last but not least, thank you Don for driving back to town with Jerry after he tossed a bearing cap on his front axle. All of you rock and Cindy and I really appreciate your willingness to help out.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

IMG_3903.jpg

:thumb:

And, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Thanks for having us . Joan and I loved the video - well done. Looking forward to joining many more runs to come . Cheers

Congratulations danford.lau! :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! What a great kickoff run. Bummed we missed that mine tour, looked super cool.

Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you again for all your help out on the trail. Cindy and I really appreciated it. As far as the mine goes, we'll just have to do it again :thumb:

Such a great video! The Trouts loved it.
She even got a rare pass on bed time for the premiere. [emoji106].

LOL!! Awesome. Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for bringing your daughter out on this run again. She is awesome :thumb:

Great video guys! It was like going back and doing it again. Memories forever! Thanks for having us along.

It was great having you and your dad along for the run. Hope we can run more trails together in the year to come :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
Poured myself a whiskey

IMG_6331.jpg

and then watched along with Amy.

I usually watch on my phone, but used my Apple TV. Must say, damn that vid quality is great with the newish 4K cam. Great filming, but the music kind of sucks....LOL. [emoji6]

Again, Amy and I appreciate everything that went in to making this happen. The mine tour was extra cool. [emoji106]

BaddestCross

Didn't even realize it was an hour long... Threw it up on the big screen so Ely and I could both enjoy. Good work on the footage and editing.

Thanks for including us again. It was an awesome kickoff for the new year!

Thanks again to everyone who helped get us back to pavement and fixed up. 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

benatc1

Hooked
Just finished, was great to see the Friday and Sunday stuff we missed out on. Long but really fun day! Thanks for sharing these video! Looking fwd to the next time we're can get out

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

Wow! You guys cranked that one out pretty quick! I was really excited to see it was nearly an hour! Thanks for yet another great video!

Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you again for all your help out on the trail. Cindy and I really appreciated it. As far as the mine goes, we'll just have to do it again :thumb:

LOL!! Awesome. Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for bringing your daughter out on this run again. She is awesome :thumb:

It was great having you and your dad along for the run. Hope we can run more trails together in the year to come :yup:

You can’t count on it. Already planning a trip out west near you guys and I’ve got some good time off for once. Can’t wait for summer.

Brute

Hooked
Again...another great video...and a great time. Thanks to you both Eddie & Cindy, for all the work you both put in to make these trips happen...already looking forward to the next adventure. A hui hou!

Top Bottom