Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Making the B Pillar removable on a 4 door.

Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Have you thought about a tire carrier like this. It is a Gatekeeper by Excessive Industries.

This is pictured on my JK. I love the look and the short rear look, but hate that it eats most of the space for other gear

Yes. I donít wanna give up the storage. Plus not sure how I feel about the tramp stamp look. Itís not bad looking at all, just not sure if thatís what I wanna do yet.

Is that a 40Ē?

Quote Originally Posted by maskale View Post
    Yes. I donít wanna give up the storage. Plus not sure how I feel about the tramp stamp look. Itís not bad looking at all, just not sure if thatís what I wanna do yet.

Is that a 40Ē?
    It's a 37, but with a kit they have it will fit a 40. That is on a stock set up. With yours anything but, you would have to check and see.
    I get all of my tools and trail gear in under the tire, but there is not any room for the camping gear.
    I made a roof rack for the Rubicon trip last year.

Been Around the Block PokerStogey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    "Maybe it's just me..."

I don't think you even need to lead with that...everyone already knows it's you...
    Lol... only a few of you on here could get away with that

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    It's a 37, but with a kit they have it will fit a 40. That is on a stock set up. With yours anything but, you would have to check and see.
    I get all of my tools and trail gear in under the tire, but there is not any room for the camping gear.
    I made a roof rack for the Rubicon trip last year.

Iím on 37ís also. When I go to the beach with two dogs a BBQ pit, table, chairs and ice chest itís a full Jeep without the tire in there.

I like the look though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920