Hidden Falls Jan/Feb

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
EDIT: A group of us are heading to Hidden Falls on Sunday, 2/3. Let us know if you can make it out!

To all those in the Austin/DFW area. I’m thinking about hitting up Hidden Falls sometime in the next few weeks. Anyone interested?

I’m somewhat new to the area and checked out HF a couple weeks ago and can’t wait to go back.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

dillard09

I could be down depending on work. I'm in San Antonio. I have never been either. Maybe we can talk Bubba into going if he can get Warpig done. Let me know what dates you were thinking.

critter812

I am down for any weekend except this weekend since I am heading to see Bubba Saturday. Was there this weekend and it was a shit show on the trails with the PBR going on but hey I won a set of gears with install in the raffle.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I am down for any weekend except this weekend since I am heading to see Bubba Saturday. Was there this weekend and it was a shit show on the trails with the PBR going on but hey I won a set of gears with install in the raffle.

That’s awesome! I wanted to go but I had already scheduled my LTC course for Saturday when I found out about it.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I could be down depending on work. I'm in San Antonio. I have never been either. Maybe we can talk Bubba into going if he can get Warpig done. Let me know what dates you were thinking.

I’ll be down to go. Need to break in these new wheels and tires! Let me know when y’all wanna go. I’m in Austin and pretty flexible on weekends.

Since critter can’t go this coming weekend, lets shoot for Saturday Feb 2nd? Would that work you everyone?

dillard09

That's possible. I am off that day but still have to make a trip to cali to pick a storage unit full of stuff and drive it back. Then have a date with my sons new school to do a meet and greet. I will report back later but I hope to make it. I'm itching! It's been to long!

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
That's possible. I am off that day but still have to make a trip to cali to pick a storage unit full of stuff and drive it back. Then have a date with my sons new school to do a meet and greet. I will report back later but I hope to make it. I'm itching! It's been to long!

That’s a busy schedule! I hadn’t wheeled since March until a month or so ago. Now I’ve got some stuff coming up that’s going to put me out of wheeling for 2 or 3 months so I’m just trying to get my fill while I can!

Angry Aussie

I can’t do the 2nd but if y’all camp and are there on the 3rd and wanna wheel a bit I could. The 2nd is the only weekend I’m busy. Lol I could maybe make it out for a half day on the 2nd. But don’t reschedule because of me.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Being mobile as I am this is a possibility and I did enjoy my last trip out there (with the wal group) ... most likely would camp for the wknd as I do have that trailer thing nowadays that I call home ..although im not as set up as some of ya'll in the jeep dpt. More than up to a empty seat and putting my camera to use

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I might be able to make this!

Being mobile as I am this is a possibility and I did enjoy my last trip out there (with the wal group) ... most likely would camp for the wknd as I do have that trailer thing nowadays that I call home ..although im not as set up as some of ya'll in the jeep dpt. More than up to a empty seat and putting my camera to use

I am good with the 3rd as well.

I can’t do the 2nd but if y’all camp and are there on the 3rd and wanna wheel a bit I could. The 2nd is the only weekend I’m busy. Lol I could maybe make it out for a half day on the 2nd. But don’t reschedule because of me.

Looks like we’ve got a pretty decent little group set for the 3rd!

I don’t wheel my Jeep. I just throw money at it and it laughs at me

Looks like you better throw a little extra at it for the weekend, maybe she’ll decide to play nice [emoji28][emoji389]

Top Bottom