Uconnect stereo issues

HammermanJKUR

2014 jk rubi with the uconnect gps. The unit worked all day yesterday until I pulled out of our farm and the stereo screen went white and then black. The buttons next to it still light up but they flicker every once in a while. I have no audio no speaker hum. Nothing. It turned its self back on right before I got home (30 minute drive) then this morning same thing. Wouldn’t turn on. Made it to work and still not working.

Anybody have this issue? After work I’m going to pull the stereo out and check connections. Other than that I’m pretty well stumped. I tried to reset the computer by pulling the battery terminals off for 15 minutes and that didn’t work.

Help me I need my radio haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
First, try pulling the battery cable and leave it off for around 10 minutes. This will allow the system to reset. If that doesn’t work, it may be something inside of the head unit.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

YDAJC

Sounds like your head unit is broke. I have seen this in other forums and it comes down to the head unit display... there are plenty out there and can be had for $300-500 with the unlock code.

Top Bottom