Jeep Gladiator Hercules Performance Version In The Works?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool for sure but I'd be willing to bet that it reaches for the six figures. For that kind of money, I think I'd rather just get a Rubicon and see what EVO comes out with.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A rubicon with a factory V8 option would be awesome.

Again, I seriously doubt we'll see anything like that or at least, in the foreseeable future. Right now, there aren't even any solid dates on when we'll see the diesel. :rolleyes2:

Brute

Hooked
I'd like to think a Jeep version of the Raptor (i.e. SRT) in a limited production run sometime in the future would get my attention...and wallet out.

Again, I seriously doubt we'll see anything like that or at least, in the foreseeable future. Right now, there aren't even any solid dates on when we'll see the diesel. :rolleyes2:
Very true.

I'd like to think a Jeep version of the Raptor (i.e. SRT) in a limited production run sometime in the future would get my attention...and wallet out.

Wouldn’t that be great?! Only with a V8 though. It’s a shame Ford put a v6 in the raptor.

Ddays

Hooked

Like Sandstorm? :hmm: That'd be pretty badass. Probably never happen though.

bmkrinne

Was at the dealership yesterday and saw the price tag on the Grand Cherokee Hemi suped up version. Good god, it was 85k! It was badass though. Fingers crossed for that option in the future in a wrangler!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Very true.

Wouldn’t that be great?! Only with a V8 though. It’s a shame Ford put a v6 in the raptor.

Have you drove the Raptor with the v6? I have one and also had the gen1 with the 6.2 v8 and that v6 has way more balls than that v8 had. The only downside I found with the v6 is that it sounds like a v6. That 6.2 with a corsa extreme exhaust sounded amazing!

dillard09

Have you drove the Raptor with the v6? I have one and also had the gen1 with the 6.2 v8 and that v6 has way more balls than that v8 had. The only downside I found with the v6 is that it sounds like a v6. That 6.2 with a corsa extreme exhaust sounded amazing!

That being said I have been thinking about reading the Raptor in for a Galdiator. So tough cause I really love the Raptor.

Top Bottom