Rocks an Valleys Jan 25th-27th Reject Run 2019

wibornz

I had hope to go, but did not get the lift on in time. I am also part of the Lansing Area Jeep Club. There were many club member that went.

wjtstudios

Hooked
No... we ended up going to test a few new trails at twisted trails! We had a blast most fun we’ve had out there in years!! View attachment 319853

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So much flex! Looks like it was a blast.

We just hit the trails on our property in Baldwin. Had to winch up one of the hills on one of the old logging roads, damn ESP kicked in and lost momentum. It took 3 line sets to reach the top, that snow and frozen ground was slick as hell.

Rst8rox

So much flex! Looks like it was a blast.

We just hit the trails on our property in Baldwin. Had to winch up one of the hills on one of the old logging roads, damn ESP kicked in and lost momentum. It took 3 line sets to reach the top, that snow and frozen ground was slick as hell.

Thanks...She’s not afraid to stretch any! We had the entire park to ourselves!!! We found 1 hill that I had to winch about 80ft to the top... IMG_2240.jpg
it wasn’t too steep just no traction. If you stopped or spun tire it would turn to straight ice, at that point there’s no size of tire/HP that will get you up it lol.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks...She’s not afraid to stretch any! We had the entire park to ourselves!!! We found 1 hill that I had to winch about 80ft to the top... View attachment 319933
it wasn’t too steep just no traction. If you stopped or spun tire it would turn to straight ice, at that point there’s no size of tire/HP that will get you up it lol.

For sure. As soon as you lost traction and momentum , it was over.

Did you slide into that tree?

Top Bottom