4 Door Rubi Rails, Hitch, Assorted Sockets

My wife said I need to clear out all the old Jeep parts occupying the garage before I can buy any new ones. I would prefer not to ship. Located in Dallas, TX.

1-4 door rubi rails cut down to clear 37s
2-Stock hitch
3-About 30 Craftsman sockets. Mixture of metric and standard. I bought a huge mechanics set for the garage and already have a trail set so don't need them anymore

TrailHunter

Hooked
I need to build a separate Jeep tool set... are the sockets 3/8” or 1/2” drive? Deep or Standard? What are you asking for them?

They are not deep sockets. There is a mixture of standard and metric. Most are for 3/8 and 1/4 drive. They are free to the first taker.

I need to build a separate Jeep tool set... are the sockets 3/8” or 1/2” drive? Deep or Standard? What are you asking for them?

TrailHunter

Hooked
They are not deep sockets. There is a mixture of standard and metric. Most are for 3/8 and 1/4 drive. They are free to the first taker.

Cool.... I already have a small selection of extra 1/4 & 3/8.... Lets See if someone else needs them... if not I'd be happy to take them off your hands and pay for shipping. (I'll assume the 10mm is missing) :D

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
My wife said I need to clear out all the old Jeep parts occupying the garage before I can buy any new ones. I would prefer not to ship. Located in Dallas, TX.

1-4 door rubi rails cut down to clear 37s
2-Stock hitch
3-About 30 Craftsman sockets. Mixture of metric and standard. I bought a huge mechanics set for the garage and already have a trail set so don't need them anymore

Come on down to Hidden Falls on Sunday, a few of us are skipping the Superbowl, jeeping is better anyway lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom