Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 4 Door Rubi Rails, Hitch, Assorted Sockets

  1. #1
    Knows a Thing or Two tastethebeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    544

    4 Door Rubi Rails, Hitch, Assorted Sockets

    My wife said I need to clear out all the old Jeep parts occupying the garage before I can buy any new ones. I would prefer not to ship. Located in Dallas, TX.

    1-4 door rubi rails cut down to clear 37s
    2-Stock hitch
    3-About 30 Craftsman sockets. Mixture of metric and standard. I bought a huge mechanics set for the garage and already have a trail set so don't need them anymore

  2. #2
    Old Timer TrailHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,101
    I need to build a separate Jeep tool set... are the sockets 3/8” or 1/2” drive? Deep or Standard? What are you asking for them?

  3. #3
    Knows a Thing or Two tastethebeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    544
    They are not deep sockets. There is a mixture of standard and metric. Most are for 3/8 and 1/4 drive. They are free to the first taker.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    I need to build a separate Jeep tool set... are the sockets 3/8” or 1/2” drive? Deep or Standard? What are you asking for them?

  4. #4
    Old Timer TrailHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,101
    Quote Originally Posted by tastethebeast View Post
    They are not deep sockets. There is a mixture of standard and metric. Most are for 3/8 and 1/4 drive. They are free to the first taker.
    Cool.... I already have a small selection of extra 1/4 & 3/8.... Lets See if someone else needs them... if not I'd be happy to take them off your hands and pay for shipping. (I'll assume the 10mm is missing)

  5. #5
    Old Timer HighwayTrout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,376
    en hopup veritas

  6. #6
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,135
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Cool.... I already have a small selection of extra 1/4 & 3/8.... Lets See if someone else needs them... if not I'd be happy to take them off your hands and pay for shipping. (I'll assume the 10mm is missing)
    IMG_4362.JPG



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  7. #7
    Knows a Thing or Two tastethebeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    544
    I had no idea that losing the 10mm was such a normal thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    IMG_4362.JPG



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #8
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    14,173
    Quote Originally Posted by tastethebeast View Post
    I had no idea that losing the 10mm was such a normal thing.
    Yeah. It is. I use the $20 you get with an Autozone card to pick them up, every now and then.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

  9. #9
    Knows a Thing or Two RockinAZJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by tastethebeast View Post
    My wife said I need to clear out all the old Jeep parts occupying the garage before I can buy any new ones. I would prefer not to ship. Located in Dallas, TX.

    1-4 door rubi rails cut down to clear 37s
    2-Stock hitch
    3-About 30 Craftsman sockets. Mixture of metric and standard. I bought a huge mechanics set for the garage and already have a trail set so don't need them anymore
    Come on down to Hidden Falls on Sunday, a few of us are skipping the Superbowl, jeeping is better anyway lol


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #10
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,135
    Quote Originally Posted by tastethebeast View Post
    I had no idea that losing the 10mm was such a normal thing.
    Some days I feel I have a better chance of finding a unicorn then my 10mm


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 4 Door jku Ace Rock Sliders and trimmed Rubi Rails
    By MotoMatthew in forum FOR SALE (Active Members ONLY)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-30-2015, 05:41 AM
  2. Looking for 2 Door Rubi Rails
    By crippledpetey in forum Wanted (Active Members ONLY)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-28-2015, 10:52 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 09:45 PM
  4. JKUR Rock Rails and Hitch - LOCAL ONLY
    By Sharkey in forum FOR SALE (Active Members ONLY)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 02:51 AM
  5. So Cal 4dr Rubi Rails
    By 10frank9 in forum FOR SALE (Active Members ONLY)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS