Reviews on VKS Fabrication Bumpers please.

billet rubi

Hello, has anyone used or currently using any of VKS Fabrication bumpers. I'm looking at replacing my shittybilt front bumper soon with another stubby, and stumbled on VKS'S site, and like The Shield Front bumper, but don't know anyone running any of their products. So any reviews would be nice to hear before I pull the trigger. Thanks.

Hers is a link to their bumper I'm looking at:
https://www.vksfab.com/product/shield-front-winch-bumper

I've tried the Search feature, but it showed no results.

Last edited:

billet rubi

Buy the real deal Evo products and not the cheap copycats.

I have been debating on the 1/4lb from EVO, and knowing they make quality stuff. I was just curious if VKS was worth a shit, yea I know it looks like others, just didnt know about their quality. But this thread is already starting to persuade me to want the 1/4lb. I just know I HATE the shittybilt that is on there now, and want to change it soon(it was on there for temporary till I can figure out which one I want).

Last edited:

Sullivan

VKS has a nice front bumper. I just got the V3 Shorty. I wanted a very small front with a counter sink winch. There aren’t many out there that I liked.
I wanted no bull bar or stinger. No fog lights and an small as possible. Their quality is great and the owner is very responsive and helpful with anything you need.
IMG_9307.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
I really don’t think EVO has copied anyone in their designs. They always set the bar with their products and have been around for a long time.
The VKS V3 is a nice looking, small bodied, 2 piece (strength?) stubby bumper that might be the exception for them although they have several similar design variations of it.
VKS does have nice welds, but so does my EVO 1/4 Pounder and after seeing what some of our other members 1/4 Pounders have gone through with crashes on the street and the 1/4 Pounder seeming to have saved them and their Jeep, that’s what helped me decide.
EVO is top notch as well as LOD.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Fuck vks. All they do is flat out copy other people’s designs. Don’t even try to hide it

Ajkaz

I run their standard sliders on my 2 door, they are all quality.
-Yes they look nearly identical to EVO's.
-They are also nearly identical in quality for significantly less money and still made here in the US.

J

JKDream

Buy the real deal Evo products and not the cheap copycats.

^^^This^^^

VKS is known for their designs resembling many other manufacturers. Essentially stealing designs rather than creating their own.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you like cheap knockoffs of quality products, VKS is perfect for ya

There are a lot of other stubby bumpers that are non copy cat, stronger, and better.

Fuck these copy cats.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Too bad they blatantly copy others and sell it as their own.

Fuck vks. All they do is flat out copy other people’s designs. Don’t even try to hide it

X2 on this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

evo-boatside-sliders-016.jpg
p-2724-Poison_Spyder_Brawler_Rockers_sliders_Aluminum5__04593.1448391221.1280.1280.jpg
EVO-1158-350x350.jpg
17-03-031-ALUM-2.jpg

Looks oddly familiar? :thinking:

Top Bottom