Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12.50 or 13.50 ??

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar

12.50 or 13.50 ??

Well I waited to long. Cooper STT PRO 37X12.50 just jumped up about $120 ea where I was looking to buy, Now $389.00 And Amazon shows only 4 left at $265 ea. So my question 13.50 is there any pros or cons comparing the two. I can still get the 13.50's for $260. Going to be running Machetes w/3.5 backspace and when I redo the lift going with EVO bolt-on coilovers. Will I have clearance issues with the wider tire? Thanks

Well with more research I found the 12.50 in the price range I was looking for. Discount Tire. (American Tire). Would still like to hear the feed back on 12.50 vs 13.50.

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    Well with more research I found the 12.50 in the price range I was looking for. Discount Tire. (American Tire). Would still like to hear the feed back on 12.50 vs 13.50.
    13.50 with Machetes will give you a pretty gnarly stance.

IMG_20180929_115332.jpg

No regrets - although you will tramline on the road a little bit. Not sure if the 12.50 is as bad.

Been Around the Block shadowpaige64507's Avatar
    I have 13.5's and love the look. The do tend to rub a bit at full turn.

Thanks for the feed back. I went ahead with 12.50

Thanks for the feed back. I went ahead with 12.50
    Thank you for your business. Please let us know your thoughts when you get them installed.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Useful Links:

Quote Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
    Thank you for your business. Please let us know your thoughts when you get them installed.
    No problem. I believe I got a great price and can hardly wait to get them mounted up and try them out. Thanks
    Last edited by Seahawkfan; 02-02-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Knows a Thing or Two danford.lau's Avatar
    Nice man . Think we’re going with the same wheel and tire combo . I also ordered to a Discount Tire (Carson in SoCal) and mounting to the machetes from ORE ! Excited to follow your progress

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been Around the Block PokerStogey's Avatar
    I must have missed something... 12.50 37’s are currently in the $265 range?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    I went with the 37x12.50's when Discount was having their Black Friday Sales. Got them installed mid-December. I commute about 50 miles round trip with most being on the rutted highway. So far they have done great. I am running 30 psi cold and have had no problems in the recent snow and ice that we have had on the roads here in eastern Washington. I had just a slight rub at full crank, two washers per side on the steering stop fixed that right up for my set up.

Erik
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ibeb; 02-03-2019 at 04:59 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast