Crusher super bowl commercial

Coop

Caught the Bug
WTF? The add agency that created this are idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

98XJ06LJ

Completely ridiculous commercial. Doesn't make me want a new gladiator, it makes me want the one they just crushed!

If it were all rusted out and covered in moss, with a giant dent in the side.... Okay, crush it. But no, they destroyed a perfect ( probably numbers matching) all original 1963 Gladiator. Definitely a commercial thought up by a millennial!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Completely ridiculous commercial. Doesn't make me want a new gladiator, it makes me want the one they just crushed!

If it were all rusted out and covered in moss, with a giant dent in the side.... Okay, crush it. But no, they destroyed a perfect ( probably numbers matching) all original 1963 Gladiator. Definitely a commercial thought up by a millennial!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

You mad bro? Why crush the rusted out one? I’d still take it.

longarmwj

Has anybody stopped to think that it could just be an empty shell replica? Or maybe just super good CGI??

Jeep knows it’s history and knows it’s market. I HIGHLY doubt that they would actually crush an original Gladiator for the sake of a commercial.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Has anybody stopped to think that it could just be an empty shell replica? Or maybe just super good CGI??

Jeep knows it’s history and knows it’s market. I HIGHLY doubt that they would actually crush an original Gladiator for the sake of a commercial.

There were about 300 Chargers Ruined filming Dukes of Hazard.... Whats cheaper... CGI or crushing one truck?

SLO

I was hoping too but if you read the article, they claim it was a non-running Gladiator they found online. Unless they are lying, they are dumber that you thought.

Top Bottom