2.5-3" true lift springs

cboggs

I looking at replacing my 4" Pro Comp springs that came on my 2014 JKUR. I've had the 4" Evo Plush rides on my old jkur that ended up more than 4" even fully loaded down with metal bumpers and a 37" spare. Not really looking to end up over 3", have 35" Patagonia MT at 28psi, metal bumpers, winch, 35" spare. What do you all recommend for springs that will give me closer to a true lift height? Want a smooth riding spring as this is a daily driver. Loved my Evo Plush rides by the way.

bouche03

My RK 2.5” gave me about 2 and 5/8s” running steel front and rear bumpers, winch, steel sliders, pro tek skids, hinged tire carrier and 35” spare...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea I read that wrong. I thought he had 37’s. I’d probably still recommend the 4 over the 3 if plush rides were the choice. Mine have settled so much I have hardly any travel.

cboggs

Yeah, not looking at going over a 35" tire on this one. My old jeep had so much clearance with 37's I could have run 40's easy, probably bigger. I just need to bring this jeep down more. I hear the Rock Krawler triple rate coils ride good and the 2.5 ends up 3" on the 4 door? The plush rides were good and the 3" is on my list also. Im fully open to suggestions. I also have Fox 2.0 non resi shocks that I'd like to keep.

jeffd

Yeah, not looking at going over a 35" tire on this one. My old jeep had so much clearance with 37's I could have run 40's easy, probably bigger. I just need to bring this jeep down more. I hear the Rock Krawler triple rate coils ride good and the 2.5 ends up 3" on the 4 door? The plush rides were good and the 3" is on my list also. Im fully open to suggestions. I also have Fox 2.0 non resi shocks that I'd like to keep.

mopar 2" coils are dirt cheap and they gave me 3" up front and about 2.75" in back.

Top Bottom