wave from Carpinteria,Ca. life’s a beach here !

sourdough

:standing wave: Ordered me a JLR the other day, gotta wait till near March for her to arrive. :boohoo:Anyway, been mining forums the last month or so and just discovered this’n here. :2thumbsup: Gold rich for sure, looks like a keeper so I’m in, for better or worse, till no Wrangler do us part. Hope it’s not the latter anytime soon. :thinking: Like an old dog that follows behind, I'll happy just to come along. :harhar::sFun_tease: Cheers !

My soon to be JLR Mule: V6, 8spd. auto., with 1 option, a matching hardtop. K.I.S.S.
View attachment 320189 :
my tow vehicle Prospector: Ram 3500 diesel, 6spd. manual, 4x4 / Tiger RV self contained(why do without) for a week, no problem.
tiger new wheels and tires.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sourdough

Read the rules. Don’t post shit with links to direct competition.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well dang. Hard to believe photo of a factory white JLR like I ordered with JLwanglerforum on it was harmful. JLWrangler forum being a sister site n'all.
My bad. There, fixed my avatar. Photo was on it too. Jack our cat now. Jacks picture OK till my Jeep comes in ? God knows I don't want more trouble with my first post.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well dang. Hard to believe photo of a factory white JLR like I ordered with JLwanglerforum on it was harmful. JLWrangler forum being a sister site n'all.
My bad. There, fixed my avatar. Photo was on it too. Jack our cat now. Jacks picture OK till my Jeep comes in ? God knows I don't want more trouble with my first post.

https://JLWRANGLER.com is the other site Cindy and I own. The site you mention is owned by a mega corporation.

dillard09

Welcome to the family. I use to live in Ventura. Love that area and wouldnt mind at all if I had to move back.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Well dang. Hard to believe photo of a factory white JLR like I ordered with on it was harmful. being a sister site n'all.

Does your cat have a YouTube channel ? [emoji848]

Last edited by a moderator:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well dang. Hard to believe photo of a factory white JLR like I ordered with “Ghey” on it was harmful. “Ghey” being a sister site n'all.

Actually it’s not. Look again. JLWrangler is the sister site.

sourdough

Nice welcome, mostly. Looks like I've made an enemy and met some friends already. Ain't that the way. Not many Jeep folks around my hacienda. Mostly Worker
Bee's and Surfer Dude's with no time for wheeling and such. Anyway's, been going over threads reviewing this and that aftermarket accessories, good stuff. Here I was thinking the JL Rubi had all the bells and whistles already. Ya see, I come from owning a long list of old Jeeps and the JLR is like gold boots compared to say, my old '50 Willys CJ3a...
http://www.fourwheeler.com/project-vehicles/59298-1950-jeep-cj-3a/.
I rode that for 10 years in the PNW before JP put it in their mag whilst I was EJS'n in Moab. I had a lot of other old jeeps, some nicer some not. Point is, reminiscin on Jeeps that I've had, I'm really looking forward to this JLR. And I'm pretty worked up bout getting it outfitted and on the trail with other Wrangler folks. COWABUNGA ! :rock:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Nice welcome, mostly. Looks like I've made an enemy and met some friends already. Ain't that the way. Not many Jeep folks around my hacienda. Mostly Worker
Bee's and Surfer Dude's with no time for wheeling and such. Anyway's, been going over threads reviewing this and that aftermarket accessories, good stuff. Here I was thinking the JL Rubi had all the bells and whistles already. Ya see, I come from owning a long list of old Jeeps and the JLR is like gold boots compared to say, my old '50 Willys CJ3a...
http://www.fourwheeler.com/project-vehicles/59298-1950-jeep-cj-3a/.
I rode that for 10 years in the PNW before JP put it in their mag whilst I was EJS'n in Moab. I had a lot of other old jeeps, some nicer some not. Point is, reminiscin on Jeeps that I've had, I'm really looking forward to this JLR. And I'm pretty worked up bout getting it outfitted and on the trail with other Wrangler folks. COWABUNGA ! :rock:

Thought this was kind of funny. "Ben Neil is a man of few words, but that’s OK." ;) Just messing with you. Welcome to the forum.

Top Bottom