Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3” or 4” Plush Rides?

I stick with 3" springs because of my garage clearance. I tell myself the lower center of gravity is good and parking garage fitment at the airport can be a factor. However if my Jeep stayed outside, I'd run 4's.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 JKU Rubicon

Quote Originally Posted by zimm View Post
    I stick with 3" springs because of my garage clearance. I tell myself the lower center of gravity is good and parking garage fitment at the airport can be a factor. However if my Jeep stayed outside, I'd run 4's.
    I think your Rig looks Great! Just got my 3” enforcer in and I can’t wait to get it on.... I figure IF I ever go to 37’s I could add a small spacer... or not.... But after seeing the fun those guys had in the Gladiator at KOH... with 35’s and that wheelbase... I think I’ll be on 35’s for a long time... lol

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    I think your Rig looks Great! Just got my 3” enforcer in and I can’t wait to get it on.... I figure IF I ever go to 37’s I could add a small spacer... or not.... But after seeing the fun those guys had in the Gladiator at KOH... with 35’s and that wheelbase... I think I’ll be on 35’s for a long time... lol
    I think you’ll be really happy with that setup.

I know for me and how I pack 3 inches sags too much. I keep kicking the idea around to put a spacer or buckle down and order 4” springs. But at this point I half assed forgot I own a Jeep anymore so it’ll probably stay the same. lol
    en hopup veritas

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post

I know for me and how I pack 3 inches sags too much.
    Only when it's warm out.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

3” or 4” Plush Rides?

I know for me and how I pack 3 inches sags too much....
    They have pills for that.

^^^ Lol!!! Jinx!

Hahaha

As long as she believes it’s 5 I’m good.
    en hopup veritas

Hahaha

As long as she believes it’s 5 I’m good.
    Just give her 3 twice.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

I played around with spacers a lot. I ended up with 1/2" spacers on the passenger side (front and rear) and now I'm just about level if I'm sitting in the Jeep. Still a bit of "JK lean" to passenger, but better than no spacers.
    2015 JKU Rubicon

Been Around the Block MericaMade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zimm View Post
    I played around with spacers a lot. I ended up with 1/2" spacers on the passenger side (front and rear) and now I'm just about level if I'm sitting in the Jeep. Still a bit of "JK lean" to passenger, but better than no spacers.
    Guess I've been lucky and never had a deal with the JK lean. My jeep always looked relatively straight and measured out fine. I did the 3in on 37's and decided throw a half inch spacer on there but the coil did not look secure in my opinion so just running 3inch plush rides. Now i did put the coil spacer and coil isolator on together so I don't know if that was the problem. I love the ride of the Evo coils and been considering stepping up to the 4in just for a little bit more travel. But then I go into the self argument about if I'm going to put any more height in the Jeep I might as well just convert to coilovers.
    2017 Rubicon JKU -- EVO Enforcer 3 inch stage 3 with draglink flipkit -- King 2.5 Resi's -- Method Beadlocks -- GenRight Front/Rear bumper and Tire Carrier -- Adams 1350 shafts -- still going

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast