Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: What the Brakes!?

  1. #1
    Hooked rubiconrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    lake worth fl
    Posts
    180

    What the Brakes!?

    Teraflex Delta Brake system, lets start there.
    I was given the opportunity by teraflex to try out their new Delta brake system which runs to the tune of $2100ish realm. I received the package and mother f... these rotors are massive and heavy. 14” rotors. Anyways, here are some pics of the size comparison vs stock. I haven’t mounted just yet simply because I may running tons soon and haven’t decided on bolt patterns. Yea, I have 40s on 44s.... still waiting for something to break. IMG_3276.JPGIMG_3293.JPGIMG_3299.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #2
    Old Timer fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,857
    This should go well.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #3
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    26,443
    Teraflex makes a brake system? Fuck. I'm staying home from now on.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

  4. #4
    Knows a Thing or Two A.J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Grants Pass Or.
    Posts
    709
    Um well......ya see.... terraflex anything will not be well received here. Good luck with your new brakes.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #5
    Hooked rubiconrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    lake worth fl
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Teraflex makes a brake system? Fuck. I'm staying home from now on.
    HAHAHA!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #6
    Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    5280
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Teraflex makes a brake system? Fuck. I'm staying home from now on.
    But free shit!

  7. #7
    Hooked rubiconrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    lake worth fl
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Um well......ya see.... terraflex anything will not be well received here. Good luck with your new brakes.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I gather!... just stirring the pot to see what makes up this stew


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #8
    Nothing but a Thing zimm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Davie, FL
    Posts
    1,588
    "High Modulous Bridge" Maybe that didn't translate right from Chinese.
    2015 JKU Rubicon

  9. #9
    Knows a Thing or Two trailraider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconrunner View Post
    Teraflex Delta Brake system, lets start there.
    I was given the opportunity by teraflex to try out their new Delta brake system which runs to the tune of $2100ish realm. I received the package and mother f... these rotors are massive and heavy. 14” rotors. Anyways, here are some pics of the size comparison vs stock. I haven’t mounted just yet simply because I may running tons soon and haven’t decided on bolt patterns. Yea, I have 40s on 44s.... still waiting for something to break. IMG_3276.JPGIMG_3293.JPGIMG_3299.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

    is that the Carl JR symbol on the rotor?
    Jeep- Adult version of lego

  10. #10
    Fresh Catch WillysJkJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    South
    Posts
    32
    I believe soo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Help with brakes
    By mallavoider in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-23-2017, 02:46 AM
  2. Brakes...
    By Kevgund in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-04-2017, 05:44 PM
  3. CJ7 brakes
    By T_rav in forum Old Iron Classic Jeeps
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-25-2016, 03:06 AM
  4. Brakes???
    By JohnnyX in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2014, 03:07 AM
  5. Jk brakes
    By WKDCRLR in forum Wanted (Active Members ONLY)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2014, 09:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS