What the Brakes!?

rubiconrunner

Teraflex Delta Brake system, lets start there.
I was given the opportunity by teraflex to try out their new Delta brake system which runs to the tune of $2100ish realm. I received the package and mother f... these rotors are massive and heavy. 14” rotors. Anyways, here are some pics of the size comparison vs stock. I haven’t mounted just yet simply because I may running tons soon and haven’t decided on bolt patterns. Yea, I have 40s on 44s.... still waiting for something to break. IMG_3276.JPG IMG_3293.JPG IMG_3299.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
"High Modulous Bridge" :grayno: Maybe that didn't translate right from Chinese.

trailraider

Teraflex Delta Brake system, lets start there.
I was given the opportunity by teraflex to try out their new Delta brake system which runs to the tune of $2100ish realm. I received the package and mother f... these rotors are massive and heavy. 14” rotors. Anyways, here are some pics of the size comparison vs stock. I haven’t mounted just yet simply because I may running tons soon and haven’t decided on bolt patterns. Yea, I have 40s on 44s.... still waiting for something to break. View attachment 320484 View attachment 320485 View attachment 320486

is that the Carl JR symbol on the rotor?

jdofmemi

Yikes... those cast marks on the mounting face are just begging for constant and consistent problems... i guess there just wasnt room in the $2k price point for an extra $3-$5 of finish machining.... :shock:

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

I thought the same thing when I seen the pictures.
If I dropped that much coin and the parts came with the mounting faces not machined, I would not be a happy camper.

Think i will save a $1000 bucks and go with quality and durability that will last not cheap ass chineese shit from teraflex. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

rubiconrunner

So your saying how great a product is that was given for you to test out. I’m sure there is no bias in this thread.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nope, dam you have a hard time reading. There’s a pattern with your literacy incompetence.

I simply stated let’s see how they turn out, at no point did I praise or slander the product. I can only speak of the products that I have used

Dynatrac progrips-excellent
Teraflex BBK- excellent
Delta brake system- ? Unknown.

Top Bottom