Fender Bender - Sedan vs JKU "Evo Tough"

MAMUT

Here is a picture of a fender bender I got into about two months ago. The lady that was driving the Honda Accord, got in front of me and stepped on her brakes, but due to her illegal blackout tail light lenses and it being a sunny day I didn't see her tail lights come on and couldn't bring my rig to stop fast enough. To say the least her car was totaled. As far as the body damage on my jeep, I got a few slight scratches on the stinger and bumper. I drove my Jeep home that evening.

Attachments

• 484766_10151431904406327_1735283181_n.jpg
    484766_10151431904406327_1735283181_n.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 420

MAMUT

I have often thought about how my EVO bumper/stinger would hold up in a crash like that. :clap2:

It definitely passed the test. Right when I bumped her and saw the rear of her car, I wak like faaak.. I though my would be twisted up as well. My airbags didn't even go off.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Nice to see it did so well. Had that have been my Shittybilt stinger, it woulda bent up and back. I'm going EVO.

Hell_Fire

ha ha ha, I had my Rig for about a month when my girlfriend, took out an VW Amarok on the freeway, Amarok had just over $5000 damage mine a small scratch on the right front bumper :D I feel sooooo safe in my JK :clap2:

MAMUT

ha ha ha, I had my Rig for about a month when my girlfriend, took out an VW Amarok on the freeway, Amarok had just over $5000 damage mine a small scratch on the right front bumper :D I feel sooooo safe in my JK :clap2:

Sounds about right. hehe..

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
since I mounted my bumper/stinger Ive been wondering how strong it would be for this, glad to see it does its job.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Geez! I was thinking some beefy rock sliders would be my first mod. Not so sure now. Good on ya Evo!:thumb:
BTW, glad everyone's OK.

Tabers

After seeing that ... Evo sounds like the way to go ... Good Job getting another honda out of the way!!

Top Bottom