Subwoofer plug

Eloucha

View attachment 320608
Does anyone know where I can get a plug for the subwoofer Bc I am trying to get a cigarette outlet from it since is 12 v to hook to my refrigerator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eloucha

Actually I found that plug and another plug next to it View attachment 320616 or maybe I can hook backup camera to it. I check mopar it’s discontinued 68225137AA
Where I could find it. Bc I don’t like to solder wire from it.

maskale

The three prong plug that is only using two of the connections is for the power plug. I don't recall the rating, but the wire is not very big, I would guess 10amp. Just cut the end of the plug off and wire directly to the wires. If you want to be able to disconnect and reconnect quickly then get the power outlet for it and plug it into the 2 wire plug. Verify you have voltage there first.

If you want the complete rear trim or just the power outlet I have them. You can have them, pay for shipping. Just the plug will be much cheaper, then you just drill your trim piece to work. Not sure if its actually that simple, but it might. I'll take pics of my trim piece and you can decide. Will be tomorrow.

Eloucha

The three prong plug that is only using two of the connections is for the power plug. I don't recall the rating, but the wire is not very big, I would guess 10amp. Just cut the end of the plug off and wire directly to the wires. If you want to be able to disconnect and reconnect quickly then get the power outlet for it and plug it into the 2 wire plug. Verify you have voltage there first.

If you want the complete rear trim or just the power outlet I have them. You can have them, pay for shipping. Just the plug will be much cheaper, then you just drill your trim piece to work. Not sure if its actually that simple, but it might. I'll take pics of my trim piece and you can decide. Will be tomorrow.

Thank u so much. U right I have to check if there is juice in first. I was reading it go on fuse m7 & m9. I have to check

jeeeep

Hooked
you may want to reach out to Dometic regarding the wiring.

The rep I talked to at a local show recommended 10ga wiring direct from the battery with inline 15amp fuse - same as ARB recommends.

maskale

I looked at the trim, its just a round hole with a small notch for anti-rotation. So you dont need to swap the trim, just get the power port and plug it into your harness and drill the right size hole in the trim for it and cut the notch with a box cutter. I have the plug if you are instrested in it.

I looked at Dometics website, they say 6.5amp for your model I wouldnt worry about running bigger wire.

Attachments

• IMG_1140.jpg
    IMG_1140.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 65

Eloucha

I looked at the trim, its just a round hole with a small notch for anti-rotation. So you dont need to swap the trim, just get the power port and plug it into your harness and drill the right size hole in the trim for it and cut the notch with a box cutter. I have the plug if you are instrested in it.

I looked at Dometics website, they say 6.5amp for your model I wouldnt worry about running bigger wire.

Can u send me a pic of the plug. It if u know where I can get one

Eloucha

We have been talking about the other plug. Why not use it? That’s what it’s for.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes I want to use it the one we talking abt it but I need male for it that what I am searching for. Exactly the silver outlet already there but i need the other part male

Top Bottom