Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Subwoofer plug

Quote Originally Posted by Eloucha View Post
    Ok I might be stupid in electronic as u said that why I am using this forum to get help hope some one will help me here always we learn there is first time yes. If not I. Take it to a shop any way thank u for calling me stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don’t listen. Run a wire to the battery. It would have been done by now had you don’t it when the first person told you. Learn English too.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 JK
    1975 DJ5

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Ok I might be stupid in electronic as u said that why I am using this forum to get help hope some one will help me here always we learn there is first time yes. If not I. Take it to a shop any way thank u for calling me stupid.

See post #10. Run at least 10 gauge wire directly to your battery.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Been Around the Block danford.lau's Avatar
    That was thoroughly entertaining read - albeit unintentional.. Highly recommend

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    You don’t listen. Run a wire to the battery. It would have been done by now had you don’t it when the first person told you. Learn English too.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Ok. I am going to run a straight wire to the battery with a fuse. And sorry my first language is French. Yep I am going school to learn English thank u for correcting me.

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    See post #10. Run at least 10 gauge wire directly to your battery.

Ok I got it. I going to run wire to batteryf fridge . Can i run a backup camera from this outlet?sorry guys If i make it hard on u. But I am not professional like u. I am learning thank u

Ok. I am going to run a straight wire to the battery with a fuse. And sorry my first language is French. Yep I am going school to learn English thank u for correcting me.

A fridge draws more amps than a subwoofer. If you hooked a fridge into that OEM circuit without running a new wire, you would likely blow fuses continually or melt wires.

I actually used the OEM cargo socket on my Jeep to run a fridge, but I ran all new wiring. So it looks OEM, but the circuit is modified to run the fridge.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    A fridge draws more amps than a subwoofer. If you hooked a fridge into that OEM circuit without running a new wire, you would likely blow fuses continually or melt wires.

I actually used the OEM cargo socket on my Jeep to run a fridge, but I ran all new wiring. So it looks OEM, but the circuit is modified to run the fridge.
    Thank u so much for explaining I will run 10A wire. Hope I didn’t bother no one here. And all had fun

I just ordered two of these yesterday - one for each Jeep. Mount somewhere in cargo area and run 4 gauge wire to it. you can then run 6 accessories from this fused "subpanel". Just be careful what you run off of this because it will be hot all the time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Last edited by Ddays; 02-11-2019 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post

I just ordered two of these yesterday - one for each Jeep. Mount somewhere in cargo area and run 4 gauge wire to it. you can then run 6 accessories from this fused "subpanel". Just be careful what you run off of this because it will be hot all the time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    I did nearly the exact same thing on mine with 4AWG. But I ran a circuit breaker at the battery so the circuit can be isolated. I have too many metal tools floating around and it worried me. Been running it for years and love it.

41zNUf7n1BL.jpg

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Why are you trying to plug your fridge into your radio?
    You can adjust the temp of the fridge with the radio volume knob.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2013 JK Unlimited Rubicon
    Bright White
    Hardtop
    4.10-Auto

Modifications so far: EVO LEVEL, LOD Rock Rails, Rock Hard oil/trans skid, Rock Hard Sport Cage, Drake hood latches, Truck-lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually D2 LED's, DIY Grill Inserts, CB, Spiderweb Shade, Poison Spyder Diff. Covers.

Build Thread (SLOW) - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...r-build-thread

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast