Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Subwoofer plug

Subwoofer plug

Attachment 320608
    Does anyone know where I can get a plug for the subwoofer Bc I am trying to get a cigarette outlet from it since is 12 v to hook to my refrigerator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that wiring heavy duty enough to run a fridge?
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

I don’t think so. The sub doesn’t seem like it is pushing that much power.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Actually I found that plug and another plug next to it Attachment 320616or maybe I can hook backup camera to it. I check mopar it’s discontinued 68225137AA
    Where I could find it. Bc I don’t like to solder wire from it.

What fridge do you have and what gauge wiring does the manufacturer recommend?

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    What fridge do you have and what gauge wiring does the manufacturer recommend?
    Attachment 320633
    Dometic CFX 40 need 12v.

Quote Originally Posted by Eloucha View Post
    Attachment 320633
    Dometic CFX 40 need 12v.

Attachment 320634 cfx40

The three prong plug that is only using two of the connections is for the power plug. I don't recall the rating, but the wire is not very big, I would guess 10amp. Just cut the end of the plug off and wire directly to the wires. If you want to be able to disconnect and reconnect quickly then get the power outlet for it and plug it into the 2 wire plug. Verify you have voltage there first.

If you want the complete rear trim or just the power outlet I have them. You can have them, pay for shipping. Just the plug will be much cheaper, then you just drill your trim piece to work. Not sure if its actually that simple, but it might. I'll take pics of my trim piece and you can decide. Will be tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by maskale View Post
    The three prong plug that is only using two of the connections is for the power plug. I don't recall the rating, but the wire is not very big, I would guess 10amp. Just cut the end of the plug off and wire directly to the wires. If you want to be able to disconnect and reconnect quickly then get the power outlet for it and plug it into the 2 wire plug. Verify you have voltage there first.

If you want the complete rear trim or just the power outlet I have them. You can have them, pay for shipping. Just the plug will be much cheaper, then you just drill your trim piece to work. Not sure if its actually that simple, but it might. I'll take pics of my trim piece and you can decide. Will be tomorrow.
    Thank u so much. U right I have to check if there is juice in first. I was reading it go on fuse m7 & m9. I have to check

you may want to reach out to Dometic regarding the wiring.

The rep I talked to at a local show recommended 10ga wiring direct from the battery with inline 15amp fuse - same as ARB recommends.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast