VIDEO - SNOWY ERRANDS : In Spite of the Snow - We Still Must Go

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a total sucker for summer. I love the long days, the warm sun on my face and how green and beautiful everything becomes. Of course, it sure is a hell of a lot easier to get things done when you aren't freezing your ass off. But, for better of for worse, winter comes every year just like clockwork and life certainly won't come to a stop, just because of how I feel. Although it's a far cry from what some have been experiencing with the Polar Vortex and all, we have been getting a surprising amount of snow this year or at least for us anyway and in this very short video, you'll get to see what's like for Cindy and I to run some errands, out in the white stuff. We hope enjoy.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

:cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So jealous of all the snow.

It's funny because we definitely get snow every year but not usually this much and not day after day. Must be that global warming thing :crazyeyes:

Dashing Thru The Snow...

Yes indeed :D

Nice and I guess one of the boxes was the one I got [emoji41][emoji106]

As a matter of fact, I do think one of these may have been yours :thumb:

That’s beautiful.

Thank you :)

Hard day at the office I see. Someone has to do it! lol

I let your channel auto play and finally watched the evo tire carrier install. Looks like a great carrier. [emoji106]

I won’t mention how I watched the Gladiator unveil for the umphteenth time.... [emoji23]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hard day at the office I see. Someone has to do it! lol

I let your channel auto play and finally watched the evo tire carrier install. Looks like a great carrier. [emoji106]

I won’t mention how I watched the Gladiator unveil for the umphteenth time.... [emoji23]

:cheesy: Like you said, someone has to do it :D

Glad to hear you stuck around to watch the EVO tire carrier install and more too :thumb:

That’s pretty cool you’ve been getting good snow fall. Should make for a good summer. Jet Li looks like a kid in a candy store out there.

It's always a good thing when the Sierra's get a good snow pack for sure. Jet has been having a lot of fun in the white stuff and certainly more so this year than last. :yup:

Awesome, I really enjoy playing in the snow when I can also. Great short video.

Thanks! It was short but we're glad you still enjoyed it :)

Beautiful out there with all the snow!

It really has been a beautiful winter wonderland this year :)

As always another good one 👍👍👍

Thank you :)

Jsouder53

Hooked
After seeing how capable all of your Jeeps are in the snow, it’s making me want to try out the Coopers next [emoji106]

Wish we had snow a little closer. Still not too bad of a drive to get to some.
BTW, there was a nice metalcloak ad in front of the vid. Guess they're sponsors. heh...

Strainger

Caught the Bug
OK. California kid here with a question. Have you ever been stuck in the snow? We live about 10 minutes from Mt. Baldy now and were wondering what we'd do if it got that deep going up to the ski lift without benefit of a snow plow on the road.

Top Bottom