Hello From Texas

KARNAG3

Just saying hello. Owned a Jeep and wheeled off and on for the last 13 years. A YJ, TJ, and now a JKU. Wheeled the YJ in Bahrain. Took the TJ across a few different trails through Texas. Got my JKU out around Hidden Falls near Austin and last August up to Colorado and did some light wheeling on a few trails up there as well(can't wait to get back up there it was great!).

I love soaking up as much knowledge and experience from others as I can so I can't wait to see what I can learn here. Happy to be here :standing wave:

Old YJ (The black one)
13855_10152577972380434_712084973_n.jpg
Old TJ
jeepclines1.jpg
Current JK
colorado.jpg

Last edited:

KARNAG3

Welcome to the family from San Antonio! Nice rides! When was the last time you were at Hidden Falls?

Fellow SA'er here :standing wave: - Thanks! And I was actually up at HF last Thursday! I hadn't been since about 2 weeks after I bought the Jeep in 2015, and we did a spontaneous trip up last week. Had a lot of fun. Trails there are pretty washed out at the moment.

dillard09

Fellow SA'er here :standing wave: - Thanks! And I was actually up at HF last Thursday! I hadn't been since about 2 weeks after I bought the Jeep in 2015, and we did a spontaneous trip up last week. Had a lot of fun. Trails there are pretty washed out at the moment.

Oh nice! We were up there on Super bowl Sunday and thought I seen a rig that looked like yours. Yes they are very washed out in places as my jeep seen one of those giant ruts. Haha

Attachments

• IMG_8786.jpg
    IMG_8786.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 26

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

Welcome from Waco!
I was down at HF this past Saturday and yes, everything was washed out. The trails were so slick the TJ on 42’s with a 6.0 was struggling and took a winch a couple times on things that I normally walk up. It was crazy

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KARNAG3

Oh nice! We were up there on Super bowl Sunday and thought I seen a rig that looked like yours. Yes they are very washed out in places as my jeep seen one of those giant ruts. Haha

Yeah you look to be in a bit of trouble there. Reminds me of a flop I had at Katemcy a while back in my TJ - made for a fun recovery...

Before
up-kat.jpg
After
down-kat.jpg

Top Bottom