VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Just a Little Snow Play on yet Another Snow Day

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With everyday pretty much being a snow day lately, it sure has been tough to get any real work done. While we haven't exactly been getting crazy amounts of the white stuff, we have been getting more than enough to make us want to get out and play in it! And, that's when we got to think - why not use this opportunity to do some more winter "testing" of our JL Wrangler, out on the icy roads around town and of course, out in the snow. Certainly, the STT Pros we've been running have worn down a bit and the performance data we could collect might be useful to someone out there, right? LOL! Needless to say, in this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see us take advantage of yet another snow day here in Carson City and to do a bit of snow play... all in the name of research and testing of course. :D

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

:cool:

Jsouder53

Hooked
What an awesome area you live in! Great trails right out your back door and snow [emoji106] what kind of snowfall is predicted for your area this week with that storm heading your way?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a fun day out in the snow!

Oh yeah, tons of fun. So glad we're getting a good amount of snow this year. :yup:

What an awesome area you live in! Great trails right your back door and snow [emoji106] what kind of snow is in your forecast this week with that storm heading your way?

It is why we live where we live. Love it here!

As far as weather goes, it warmed up a bit and so now were getting a lot of rain. However, Thursday through Saturday is supposed to snow again. In other words, it's gonna be super slick on the roads. Fortunately or unfortunately, we won't be in town to enjoy it. :rolleyes2:

Jsouder53

Hooked
It is why we live where we live. Love it here!

As far as weather goes, it warmed up a bit and so now were getting a lot of rain. However, Thursday through Saturday is supposed to snow again. In other words, it's gonna be super slick on the roads. Fortunately or unfortunately, we won't be in town to enjoy it. :rolleyes2:

That sucks about the rain... I wonder where you’re heading to now lol

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Awesome day out in the snow. I'm from SoCal so I gotta ask...were you aired down at all? I've heard that if you air down a bit you get more bite in the snow.

TrailHunter

Hooked
That doesn’t look fun at all. Had to see for myself... So I drove over to Carson on my lunch break, but to my surprise... No Snow! You know all the secret spots. [emoji51]

VladimirK

Carson city Nevada retard. You are literally 45 minutes away from Carson California. Don’t you think you would have heard about it if they got a foot of snow?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I see you’re really smart
Than check the weather on Mountain high, Big Bear, Arrowhead, Victorville. It’s snowing now.
Just 45 minutes from me. Last year it was hoot of snow in Palmdale, only 30 minutes from me.
I’ve never been in Carson, CA and was just wondering if there is snowing to.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom