Dana 30/44 out of my 2015 (east coast)

Fury22

Hi ya'll,

Im waiting for my pr60s to arrive, when they do I'll be selling my 30/44 out of my 2015 jku. The axles have 38k on them, 20k are from me, the other 18k were on stock everything. Only really did one season if wheeling (last year) nothing worse than moderate trails and rocks and I babied it. Below are the details, I live in western new york so ideally I hope to find someone in that vacinity to sell to. Asking $2000 for the set, but negotiable of course. Will be available around end of march hopefully. They were regeared last year. Ran 35s on them for a year. They have been undercoated for both winters that I've had it. Thanks for the consideration.

Front dana 30: complete axle with stock brakes and shafts. Regeared to 4.56 (motive)with trutrac. Metalcloak hd diff cover painted black with green M.

Rear dana 44: complete axle with brakes and stock shafts and stock control arms. Regeared to 4.56 (motive) with trutrac. Metalcloak hd diff cover painted black with red M. Metalcloak trackbar relocation bracket.

Attachments

• 20190215_124403.jpg
    20190215_124403.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 284
  • 20190215_124344.jpg
    20190215_124344.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 290

WJCO

Meme King
Hmmm I guess we read different [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I think it is about time for Overlander or WJCO to make appearance [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol. I have to admit, as anxious as I am to drop the meme hammer, it does appear that in this guy's short time here, he has at least appeared to contribute... I guess if he's willing to forfeit his soul to Wayalife for all eternity, his axle sell can continue...

Andy5160

Hooked
Lol. I have to admit, as anxious as I am to drop the meme hammer, it does appear that in this guy's short time here, he has at least appeared to contribute... I guess if he's willing to forfeit his soul to Wayalife for all eternity, his axle sell can continue...

Fair enough. I do want to see that meme though [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

2 grand for a 30/44! GLWS...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha yeah I thought the same thing. When I upgraded my front axle I literally gave my D30 away because they aren’t worth shit and I would rather help someone in a pinch that needed to get back on the road quickly. When I upgrade the rear I’ll likely just sell it for what a used ARB goes for being that’s the only upgrade other than the shafts but I don’t see trying to get $2k out of a set of NON rubicon axles.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Haha yeah I thought the same thing. When I upgraded my front axle I literally gave my D30 away because they aren’t worth shit and I would rather help someone in a pinch that needed to get back on the road quickly. When I upgrade the rear I’ll likely just sell it for what a used ARB goes for being that’s the only upgrade other than the shafts but I don’t see trying to get $2k out of a set of NON rubicon axles.

He’s got truetracs in them, which would be handy for someone in snow and ice country.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn wish i could find someone that would buy my stock axles for $2000 then i wouldn't have them laying around, but then i get to thinking i'm not going to rip someone off for stock junk when i could do them a favor like a previous member already stated, wish people would be more caring and help a brother out but they go and pimp their shit on other peoples stuff and ask ridiculous amounts of money that they know is not even a fair price then try and con someone, one of my biggest pet peeves, but here goes the bullshit again. :cheesy::cheesy:

Fury22

I am sorry if this post offened some of you, as that was not my intent. Nor is it my intent to purposefully rip off somene who has no idea what they are doing. I am simply trying to sell my equipment to help recoup costs of my upgrade. Yes my axles may not be that sought after, especially a 30 . But they are also not bone stock 3.21s. I've had a couple guys say they'd give me 1500 if i lived in their area, and others like you say they are worthless. That's fine, but if someone sees value and a price they are willing to pay then so be it. Maybe i will have no choice but to basically give them away in the end, but you can't blame someone for trying to sell. If i was on here saying things like, "these are the best things since sliced bread, $5000 firm" then yeah, I'd be an ahole.

jdofmemi

Well, regeared to 4.56 and Truetrac F&R, they would be worthwhile to someone on a budget who is not planning on what most of us on here do.

At the $1500 you have been offered, it is cheaper than a regear, and with L/S as well.

I'm sure someone will be interested.

gigabyte

Do you still have these? Would you be willing to ship? I just got told my front end is screwed. I'm Alabama. I've been needing a rear gear anyway I have 3.73 gears with LSD's if these are good to go it would be easier to just swap since my front end is screwed. Don't have a lot of cash or I would upgrade. My 14 Sahara has 100K on it. New to the site I signed up to reply to this post.

WJCO

Meme King
Do you still have these? Would you be willing to ship? I just got told my front end is screwed. I'm Alabama. I've been needing a rear gear anyway I have 3.73 gears with LSD's if these are good to go it would be easier to just swap since my front end is screwed. Don't have a lot of cash or I would upgrade. My 14 Sahara has 100K on it. New to the site I signed up to reply to this post.

Welcome aboard.

jjlong

New to the site I signed up to reply to this post.[/QUOTE]
Congrats on discovering your own private Craigslist!

Top Bottom