Fuel Rail O-ring

Alan McDermott

Does anyone know where the blue O-ring seats on the Fuel rail to lower intake?

The lower intake has a metal tube with a flange on top, where the fuel rail sits. Does the O-ring go on the tube below the flange, on top of the flange, or up in the fuel rail where it seats?

I would post a picture but I don't have a hosted site to put them on.

Thanks,

Alan

jeeeep

Hooked
Does anyone know where the blue O-ring seats on the Fuel rail to lower intake?

The lower intake has a metal tube with a flange on top, where the fuel rail sits. Does the O-ring go on the tube below the flange, on top of the flange, or up in the fuel rail where it seats?

I would post a picture but I don't have a hosted site to put them on.

Thanks,

Alan

you can upload pictures direct to this site

WJCO

Meme King
Every fuel injection system I've ever worked on, the oring goes on the injector like the picture below. Looks like on yours, the oring peeled off. Make sure it's not damaged.

DM3024-2.jpg

Alan McDermott

Fuel Supply Line

I applied anti-seize to the o-ring.

Now I need to put a new fuel supply line from the connector in the rear of the engine to the fuel rail. I have the new one, just don't know how to remove the old one. it looks like a metal compression fitting with "teeth" that hold the fuel line secure.

Any ideas?

WJCO

Meme King
I applied anti-seize to the o-ring.

Now I need to put a new fuel supply line from the connector in the rear of the engine to the fuel rail. I have the new one, just don't know how to remove the old one. it looks like a metal compression fitting with "teeth" that hold the fuel line secure.

Any ideas?

Is it one of these?

rnb-800-093_wb_ml.jpg

Top Bottom