Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Show your ZJ' and WJ's!

Show your ZJ's and WJ's!

Ok not sure if there is a thread. I would like too see all your Grand Cherokee ZJ and WJ's with specs puuuulease! I gotta JK for sale as well. Thanks!
    Last edited by catahoula; 02-18-2019 at 03:52 AM.
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

I guess I'll start with some of my favorite internet finds

It has a 6.5" with 33's.

wj1.jpg
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...

I am digging the flares and bumper combo with the 4" lift and 33's.

wj3.jpg

wj4.jpg

Notch Custom flares with their bumper that never went into production.

wj5.jpg

wj6.jpg
    Last edited by catahoula; 02-17-2019 at 10:25 AM.

Been Around the Block littlered_jk's Avatar
    A bone stock '98 Laredo.IMG_20140525_161733.jpeg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by littlered_jk View Post
    A bone stock '98 Laredo.IMG_20140525_161733.jpeg

I like it! I'm looking at a 2003...at the moment.

IMG_20190215_130425475.jpg

Been Around the Block littlered_jk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    I like it! I'm looking at a 2003...at the moment.

IMG_20190215_130425475.jpg
    Looks to be really nice.

I've always had a 4 inch short arm lift and 1.5 inch Spidertrax wheel spacers. But 3 sets of tires. You'll have to trim on any of these even with 4 inches of lift.

Here's 32s:

jeep (1).jpg

DSC03551.JPG

33s and added bushwhacker flares:

DSC03687.JPG

And now 35s:

IMG_20180226_182623_931.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I've always had a 4 inch short arm lift and 1.5 inch Spidertrax wheel spacers. But 3 sets of tires. You'll have to trim on any of these even with 4 inches of lift.

Here's 32s:

jeep (1).jpg

DSC03551.JPG

33s and added bushwhacker flares:

DSC03687.JPG

And now 35s:

IMG_20180226_182623_931.jpg
    Love the last pic! Per Rusty's I can run their 4.5" with 33's. However, their 4.5" and 6.5" are the same price and I can delete their shock option taking away $80 too add a choice of my own. Here are a few with the 4.5"

wj8.jpg

wj9.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    I gotta JK for sale as well. Thanks!
    You snuck this in, like no one would notice!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast