I’m back!!!

In 2017 I had to let go of my JK, as well as an 85 CJ7. I’m happy to say that a few weeks ago, I was able to get back into a Jeep. It’s a 2001 TJ Sport. It’s a different animal compared to my old JKR, but it’s plenty capable. I’m excited to be a part of this community again. I’ve been on a few runs years ago. They were a blast and an awesome learning experience.

IMG_1454.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

In 2017 I had to let go of my JK, as well as an 85 CJ7. I’m happy to say that a few weeks ago, I was able to get back into a Jeep. It’s a 2001 TJ Sport. It’s a different animal compared to my old JKR, but it’s plenty capable. I’m excited to be a part of this community again. I’ve been on a few runs years ago. They were a blast and an awesome learning experience.

View attachment 321129

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from Utah! Good looking TJ!

Hey, thanks. This may sound crazy but seeing that you're from Utah, I've never been to Moab. What would you recommend for a first trail?

Man that’s a long list lol. Being that you’ll be experiencing slickrock for the first time (don’t be fooled by the name, it’s got an insane amount of traction when it’s dry) I would recommend getting comfortable on a trail like Fins’n’things or even hells revenge. Big domes with long ascents and descents. And a few spots where you’ll encounter ledges that you have to bump your way up. Starting in March I spend quite a lot of time down there being that it’s only a few hours drive for me. Let me know if you decide to plan a trip and I’ll clear out a couple days to show you around.

Man that’s a long list lol. Being that you’ll be experiencing slickrock for the first time (don’t be fooled by the name, it’s got an insane amount of traction when it’s dry) I would recommend getting comfortable on a trail like Fins’n’things or even hells revenge. Big domes with long ascents and descents. And a few spots where you’ll encounter ledges that you have to bump your way up. Starting in March I spend quite a lot of time down there being that it’s only a few hours drive for me. Let me know if you decide to plan a trip and I’ll clear out a couple days to show you around.

Sweet!!! thanks for the advice. If I plan anything that way I'll be sure to give you a heads up. :beer:

Top Bottom