How long do Tires take to ship to stores for installation when ordered online?

jorgelrod

Hooked
I'm gonna be ordering a set of Cooper STT Pros when I come back from work travel next week, I want to know how much lead time I should give myself to make sure I have the tires before a Jeep club run on the third week of March.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
If you look up the tires you want on the web site it usually says how soon they can have them at the store.

jorgelrod

Hooked
That’s a month away. Order before you go and they will be there. :thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I know, I was asking cause I'm waiting on the tax refund to order them, I'd order them now but I'm traveling for work and my company reimburses me on travel but I have to pay upfront and didn't want to order those now and go on the red by mistake.

Discount Tire

If you look up the tires you want on the web site it usually says how soon they can have them at the store.

Thank you for reaching out to us for your tire needs!

We would be happy to check the availability of the Cooper STT Pro tires for you and give you an approximate ETA shipping to a local Discount Tire Store. Generally speaking, though, it's 2 to 3 business days - assuming the product is available from a nearby distribution center.

If you don't mind can you send us a PM with the size you are looking for and the address you need them delivered to?

Last edited:

jorgelrod

Hooked
Thank you for reaching out to us for your tire needs. We would be happy to check the availability of the Cooper STT Pro tires for you and give you an approximate ETA shipping to a local Discount Tire Store. If you don't mind can you send us a PM with the size you are looking for and the address you need them delivered to.

Sent (+10 Char)

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Just wanted to throw this out there, I ordered a new set of (5) Tires yesterday morning for discount tire direct... They were delivered at 9am this morning by Fed-Ex; I just ran home to throw them into the garage :2thumbsup:

Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug
Just wanted to throw this out there, I ordered a new set of (5) Tires yesterday morning for discount tire direct... They were delivered at 9am this morning by Fed-Ex; I just ran home to throw them into the garage :2thumbsup:

40” Toyos?

Top Bottom