SMORR April 27th

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
SMORR April 27th

Would like to get a group together to head down to Southern Missouri Off-Road Ranch for the day. There is a parking lot behind the check in office you first pull up to on the left, we can all meet there to check in and air down around 8-8:30am. The park opens at 8am and closes at 7pm, so plan on a full day and bring some food.

Park info: 5722 State Hwy K. Seymour, Mo
417-773-4084

Going:

1. Beer&Waffles
2. Trainwreck
3. Spazbyt
4. Honor2afault

Maybe:

1. wjtstudios
2. VeruGE*144
3. shadowpaige64507

Last edited:

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Wish I could make this one but I'll be kayaking in the Ozarks this day. Yall have a blast, love this park.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Shit, I was hoping to do this in early June. I would totally be there if it wasn’t 8hrs away for me. I’ll try my best to make it but I am tied up with big project till end of May early June.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Put me on the “go” list.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

[emoji869]

Tempting?!?! Put me on the maybe list. I’d love to go, but 11.5 hours is a haul.

Dang, that is a long way! It is a really cool park though, you should try and make it.

Shit, I was hoping to do this in early June. I would totally be there if it wasn’t 8hrs away for me. I’ll try my best to make it but I am tied up with big project till end of May early June.

If you want to go early June I’m down. I was thinking about going to SMORR again June 1st and then maybe Flat Nasty on the 2nd.

I'm game! :thumb:

Nice!

We may be in for this

It would be really cool if you could make it. I’ll put you on the going list.

Top Bottom