Hello from the PNW!

PNW_Dirtfish

Hi all,

I have been watching Eddie and Cindy's videos for years. I was a 25 year long Land Rover guy, but last year, I finally caved and purchased my 2015 JKU.
I will always have a place in my garage for a Defender 110, but my JKU is my DD.

I currently run a society based in Tacoma, we have been around since 2006.
I hope to make it out to one of the WOL trail rides soon!

Dan

IMG_3465.jpg

View attachment 321424

Attachments

• 93B6ACAF-098A-49A2-925D-0ECA611A99FC.jpg
    93B6ACAF-098A-49A2-925D-0ECA611A99FC.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Hi all,

I have been watching Eddie and Cindy's videos for years. I was a 25 year long Land Rover guy, but last year, I finally caved and purchased my 2015 JKU.
I will always have a place in my garage for a Defender 110, but my JKU is my DD.

I currently run a society based in Tacoma, we have been around since 2006.
I hope to make it out to one of the WOL trail rides soon!

Dan

Welcome to Wayalife. Please do re-visit the rules in regard to promoting or soliciting a business here.

Brute

Hooked
So, you know....

It was my first 4x4 that wasn't a pickup...it was great until the Hawaiian salt took it...not the body, which was alum...but the frame was not salvageable...

We are doing a snow run up north by Baker Lake on Sat...2 hr drive for you in Tacoma, but your welcome to join us...check the snow Wheeling in WA thread

PNW_Dirtfish

It was my first 4x4 that wasn't a pickup...it was great until the Hawaiian salt took it...not the body, which was alum...but the frame was not salvageable...

We are doing a snow run up north by Baker Lake on Sat...2 hr drive for you in Tacoma, but your welcome to join us...check the snow Wheeling in WA thread

Thanks for the invite! I am currently committed to a trip near Babyshoe Pass this weekend, but I will keep an eye out for future trips with PNW'ers :thumb:

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife from Keizer,Oregon .

His: 2009 Wrangler Unlimited X
3.8- 6 Speed Manual
Her's: 2016 Renegade Latitude
2.4,9 Speed Automatic.

Top Bottom