Ready to Climb!

Sabrinamarcus

20190120_073345.jpg

Greetings! This is my first post, By way of introduction my name is Sabrina and my 2018 JLRU is named XENA (the Warrior Princess). I just finished building my Jeep for wheeling, thanks to the videos I have viewed on Wayalife. I ordered XENA from FCA and received her in November of 2018. Since then I have installed the following items:

• 2" Mopar Lift Kit
  • 17" Mopar Bead Lock Rims
  • 37 x 12.5 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro Tires
  • LOD Full Width Signature Front Bumper
  • LOD Full Width Destroyer Rear Bumper w/ Rigid Dually LED Lights
  • LOD Signature Rock Slider
  • Warn ZEON 10-S 10000lb Recovery Winch with Spydura Synthetic Rope
  • EVO Reinforced Tire Carrier
  • Z Automotive TaZer Computer
  • 15 lbs Power Tank for Airing Back up
  • Wayalife CB Bar with Cobra CB & Whip Antennae
  • Deep Sleep Air Mattress for Car Camping
  • Custom Made Air Vents for Back Windows for Car Camping
  • Various Milwaukee Power and Hand tools for the road
Xena was built for go, not for show. Even though this is my first foray into Wheeling I have been a Hot Rodder all my life. XENA is located on the Oregon Coast, The Picture was taken while Car Camping at Tomalo State Park. This was a test of the vehicle and she did great. I am looking forward to heading to MOAB the 2nd week of May. I would also be interested in getting together with other groups who want to do the harder trails. I work at sea on a ship. I usually work 2 months but then i am off for 1 month, so long trips are not a problem. I'm looking forward to making new friends. Cheers fellow Wheelers! I look forward to hearing from you.

:standing wave:

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife! Nice looking Jeep. may also want to check out the sister site JLWrangler.com :thumb:

Ruvicon

Welcome to WAL from California! AJ will be a good resource for you, just don’t believe all of his or Stephanie’s Rubicon bear stories!

This: IMG_5842.JPG

Was really this: 40291544-A731-4BB7-94F3-A9D749FF05EA-13929-00000B2514BC72D2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_5842.JPG
    IMG_5842.JPG
    204.8 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom