VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - OLD SCHOOL COOL / Snow Wheeling a Jeep CJ-5 Renegade Topless

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It really is nothing short of crazy just how much snow we've been getting this year. Normally, we get just enough to get out and play for a day and then it's all gone by the afternoon. That being said, I can't exactly say that the snow hasn't been a welcome sight to see especially being that it's so much fun to drive our Jeeps in it. And, being that we have so many Jeeps to choose from, we decided it was finally time to lock up Jane's hubs, shift her into 4WD and taker her out for a spin in the white stuff. For sure, it's nothing epic but in this short video, you'll get to see what it's like to wheel some old school cool both doorless and topless and under sky of falling snow. We hope you enjoy.

SPECS: Jane is a 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade that is painted a factory Jetset Blue Metallic. She is running a factory AMC 304 V8 Engine mated to a T-15 3-Speed Manual Transmission and Dana 20 Transfer Case. Her axles are a Dana 30 up front with WARN locking hubs and a Dana 44 in the rear. Tires are currently 31x10.50R15 Cooper STT Pros and they're mounted on her original factory Mag aluminum wheels. A nice bonus is her WARN 8074 winch which she came with from the factory. Aftermarket products include a Rancho 2" lift, Rancho RS9000 shocks, a Holley Truck Avenger 470 Carburetor, Edelbrock Air Cleaner, MSD Distributor and Dynomax Exhaust System. Last but not least, her tub has been finished with Raptor Bed Liner.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

IMG_3903.jpg

UPDATE: The WINNER is TheGrendel :cool:

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
I remember those cold days and trying to start my 74 before school. Jane is a good looking 5! Probably my favorite year of jeep. Good work guys!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Great video, I wish I could run mine right now, but way too much salt on the roads for that kinds of fun!

As always, Cindy did a great job shooting Jane having fun!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I remember those cold days and trying to start my 74 before school. Jane is a good looking 5! Probably my favorite year of jeep. Good work guys!

LOL!! It's almost a shame to think there are kids out there who will never know what it was like. So glad you enjoyed our video :cool:

Looks like a lot of fun.

Truth be told, it was kinda stupid to do being that it was so cold out but maybe it was because of it that it really was so much fun. :crazyeyes:

Great video, I wish I could run mine right now, but way too much salt on the roads for that kinds of fun!

As always, Cindy did a great job shooting Jane having fun!

I hear ya, I would never have done this if it weren't for the fact that we live where we live. Glad you enjoyed our video :)

Andy5160

Hooked
Ok Girly Man [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I am sure me speaking for for some east coasters gang this video was a bad ass
Ddays, Coz and all others Nevada is the place to be it seems for both winter and summer where you can stretch your existing and up coming coilovers set up.
Love the video and by all means and as always soundtracks are the best.
Thank you

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As always another cool video. Jane looks good!

Thank you :cool:

I could watch videos of Jane every day and never get sick of it.

LOL!! She really is a fun Jeep to wheel and to look at :)

Jane sure is a beauty!!! Awesome to see her out getting some snow on her tires!!

Thank you. I won't lie, I was really impressed at how well she did in the white stuff. Her Coopers really hooked up great. :yup:

Very cool video![emoji106] Jane’s blue color really pops with the snowy background.

Thank you. Her Jetset Blue really does look great in the snow. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! Jane looks fantastic!

Thank you Ty, glad you enjoyed id :)

Jane is a beauty!

Thank you. It's always fun to wheel something you've worked so hard to make look good again.

Ok Girly Man [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I am sure me speaking for for some east coasters gang this video was a bad ass
Ddays, Coz and all others Nevada is the place to be it seems for both winter and summer where you can stretch your existing and up coming coilovers set up.
Love the video and by all means and as always soundtracks are the best.
Thank you

LOL!! There's no way I would ever do this back east. :crazyeyes:

I was literally on my way to get my daughter from grandmas and saw this come through. Pulled into a 7-11 parking lot, sent mom a text saying I’ll be about 9 minutes 30 seconds late. Sat and watched it right then and there.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's so cool she did pretty well for her age can't wait till i find the CJ i'm looking for :)

She really did great and would have done even better if I let her.

I was literally on my way to get my daughter from grandmas and saw this come through. Pulled into a 7-11 parking lot, sent mom a text saying I’ll be about 9 minutes 30 seconds late. Sat and watched it right then and there.

:cheesy: Too funny

jeeeep

Hooked
What a blast!

brings back memories... seemed like there was always a can of starting fluid in the my old CJ :thumb:

Top Bottom