Rausch Creek 2/23 pics

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
For myself and a few others it has been way to long since we have gotten out to wheel. Schedules conflict, other obligations, and just the distance and time needed to get to the park to see each other.

Thankfully though myself, ddays, and sheaffadelic were able to get our rigs out and wheel. We also had Scull20 and Hinrich our with us as well just to get friends together which is what wheeling is all about.

Starting off the day goofing off as usual
IMG_0075.jpg
IMG_0074.jpg

You can see the wild Badger_JL creeping thru the watering hole thru the trees
IMG_0078.jpg
IMG_0079.jpg

We ventured our way over to cemetery which was nice and slick due to the snow/ice.
Sheaffadelic hardtop kissed this tree right after this pic
IMG_0083.jpg
IMG_0084.jpg

Ddays daughter Taylor flexing gruff thru the trail
IMG_0086.jpg
IMG_0090.jpg

About to start our slick hill climb where ddays and scull20 where waiting at the top with badger
IMG_0092.jpg

(I don’t have hill climb pics, sorry :( )

Remembering our fallen police officers on the new Krawlin for Cops trail
IMG_0093.jpg
IMG_0148.jpg
IMG_0147.jpg

Jerry getting badger up a slick hill climb. (
IMG_0095.jpg
IMG_0094.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg

Gruffs turn
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0099.jpg

Sheaffadelic coming up another climb on the krawling for cops trail
IMG_0103.jpg

Group shot down on CV trail
IMG_0108.jpg

Out on a little trail we have never run before called crawler ridge. Would be a simple trail if dry but the ice made it a little slick
IMG_0110.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Crawler ridge continued
IMG_0111.jpg
IMG_0114.jpg
IMG_0115.jpg
IMG_0119.jpg

Last trail on the day was trail 11 where you can really flex the jeeps out with how rutted out it is
IMG_0123.jpg
IMG_0124.jpg
IMG_0126.jpg
IMG_0128.jpg
IMG_0129.jpg

Sheaffadelic “I could fall asleep in that wheel gap!”
IMG_0133.jpg
IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg
IMG_0136.jpg
IMG_0138.jpg

As always it was great to see friends and get back out on the trails! Hopefully next trip isn’t so far away
IMG_0141.jpg

Andy5160

Hooked
Cool pictures and it is nice to see Jerry bringing two rigs with him
Let’s see which lift Badger will get now [emoji23][emoji23]
Hope to see you on the trail soon [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Looks like a great run, how’d Badger do??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Really did well. I was pleasantly surprised it it kept up ok with everyone else on 37's. There were a couple really rocky sections I bypassed but all in all it did fine. Wife did tell me I needed to "fix it up" so I don't smash the shit out of everything, so there's that! :D Honestly, first thing I'm gonna order is a set of skids. That exhaust crossover is just stupid how exposed it is. And yes, I dented it pretty good.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Really did well. I was pleasantly surprised it it kept up ok with everyone else on 37's. There were a couple really rocky sections I bypassed but all in all it did fine. Wife did tell me I needed to "fix it up" so I don't smash the shit out of everything, so there's that! :D Honestly, first thing I'm gonna order is a set of skids. That exhaust crossover is just stupid how exposed it is. And yes, I dented it pretty good.

That’s crazy how they can miss things that obvious. At least your wife’s on board. Skids and sliders!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Forgot to add these few pics.

Knuckles breaking thru the toxic sludge ice water. Luckily he didn’t drink any of it 🤣
IMG_0146.jpg
IMG_0144.jpg
IMG_0145.jpg

Top Bottom