Exodus Jeeps 7075 XD Tie Rods

Exodus 4x4

The day has finally arrived, sort of. Our tie rods are here and ready to order. At the time of this post however we are already very low on inventory due to pre-orders being filled, but material for a new batch is on the way. Click on the link below and you can see the differences between the 2 being offered. Also, we will be offering custom 7075 steering linkages for those of you with 1 ton setups running heim joints. These will be drilled and form tapped for 7/8-14 heim joints since that seems to be the norm, but can probably accommodate those with 5/8 heims upon request.

For those of you with a PR60 and NOT running and high steer conversion, we can also build you a replacement that will have offset GM 1 ton tie rod ends. We have built some in the past with regular non-offset and feel that the offsets to work a little better. If you’re interested send us an email and we can talk about it.

Yes, drag links are in the works.

https://exodusjeeps.com/exodus-jeeps-jk-xd-aluminum-tie-rod/

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Nice work Bubba :thumb:

Thanks! Wish we could make them for the JL’s, but that’s going to take a little more effort🤪

What is the correct reamer to get? Those look very nice and the price can’t be beat!

7* reamer will do the job. They’re not cheap but I’m working on maybe a tool rental thing. Customers pay $100 deposit and we ship a reamers with the tie rod. When they send it back we refund $75, or something like that. Haven’t quite figured it out yet.

TrailHunter

Hooked
7* reamer will do the job. They’re not cheap but I’m working on maybe a tool rental thing. Customers pay $100 deposit and we ship a reamers with the tie rod. When they send it back we refund $75, or something like that. Haven’t quite figured it out yet.

Is this the one we need?

IMG_0435.JPG

Last edited:

jdofmemi

Bubba got these just in time.

My Steer Smart is failing, and now I don't have to choose something else.

No way am I paying $200 for ONE tie rod end from them.

My order is coming

Exodus 4x4

Is this the one we need?

View attachment 321854

I don’t think so. It’s a 7 degree or 1.5” per foot tapered reamer. I can’t seem to find a decent price for a single purchase that I can’t point you guys too. I think I’m just going to have buy bulk of them so I can offer them to you guys at a decent price. It sucks because you’ll only use it once. That’s pretty much why I’m considering just doing the tool rental thing. You guys can use it for the 5 minutes you need it and then send it back.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I don’t think so. It’s a 7 degree or 1.5” per foot tapered reamer. I can’t seem to find a decent price for a single purchase that I can’t point you guys too. I think I’m just going to have buy bulk of them so I can offer them to you guys at a decent price. It sucks because you’ll only use it once. That’s pretty much why I’m considering just doing the tool rental thing. You guys can use it for the 5 minutes you need it and then send it back.

Got it... this one?

7 degrees.jpg

I have some good friends that own a machine shop... They may let me borrow one.

Top Bottom