I'm OCD

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug
Paramount front bumper purchased with black finish.
LoD rear bumper purchased with black finish.
Poison Spyder sliders purchased with black finish.
From a distance they all look good, but close up I can definitely see they are all a different shade of black.
I wish I'd purchased them all raw and had them finished locally, so they would all be the same.
My OCD actually has me contemplating taking them all off, stripped and redone.

bhaner

I got all my stuff bare for that exact reason.

I could be OCD positive.... Stuff like that makes my eye twitch.

Ddays

Hooked
Damnit! Now I'm OCDing about having 3 different brand products.
No question, just random thoughts that go through my head. I'm broken.

I thought I was bad having to line up all of my screws so the slot is perfectly vertical. Same shade of black paint on everything? Man, that's really bad ;)

MericaMade

Lol im like you and what all my stuff to match. I love the Evo 1/4 but not a fan of their rear bumpers. I do like the Evo rear bumper delete but also prefer some rear body protection. So I went Genright front and rear bumpers to match Genright tire carrier. I purchase everything raw steel and spray-painted with the same Krylon paint so that it all matches.

Bumpers up its Genright. From sliders down its Evo.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Go to Pep Boys... buy a few cans of Dupi-color Low Gloss Black Engine paint... spray a light coat on everything ... Just use a piece of cardboard in one hand to keep the over spray off the body etc... problem solved. You’ll have to touch it up every couple months anyway once shit starts getting hit.

Top Bottom