Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : Which Would You Want - JL Wrangler Axle Tubes vs Dynatrac PR44

Great video! Those axle tubes are massive. Cool to hear the science behind why thickness matters so much as well
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Ha! Well, I actually watch Jeep videos to really learn something...which is why your videos are in a different league than the “look at my girlfriend’s ass while she bends over to install an unnecessary blinker fluid catch reservoir” crap that’s out there.
    Where do you find these types of diy vids?...asking for a friend

Knows a Thing or Two RockinAZJK's Avatar
    So, would it be safe to say that a JK PR44 on 37s would be capable of holding up to the occasional few whoops? Given, I still have a 3.8 and don’t see myself swapping anytime soon, so it’s not like I’ll be setting any speed records

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by RockinAZJK View Post
    So, would it be safe to say that a JK PR44 on 37s would be capable of holding up to the occasional few whoops? Given, I still have a 3.8 and don’t see myself swapping anytime soon, so it’s not like I’ll be setting any speed records

Oh yeah, no problem. The PR44 was originally made for the JK and with 37's in mind.

Knows a Thing or Two RockinAZJK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Oh yeah, no problem. The PR44 was originally made for the JK and with 37's in mind.
    Thanks! I’ve been debating on axles for a while. Have a few desert trips planned for next year and I’m sure I’ll get a little excited going through some of the sand sections. I already know what will happen if I do that to my rubi 44

Fresh Catch

Rubicon axle the same thickness as a Sport!

I kinda feel hoodwinked! 😯😬

:clap2
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Where do you find these types of diy vids?...asking for a friend

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345