Thread: Switch-pro help

Switch-pro help

Hey all. I just finished installing an sp-9100 tonight but I’m having a little trouble with the backlighting. As soon as I put the ignition on ACC or on, the backlighting goes to full bright. As soon as I enter the backlighting settings on the app it dims down to what the setting is at, but goes back to full bright as soon as I leave the backlight setting menu. Also, the backlighting comes on regardless if the Jeeps lights are on or not. I followed all instructions very carefully and tapped into the wires specifically noted in the instructions. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    Hey all. I just finished installing an sp-9100 tonight but I’m having a little trouble with the backlighting. As soon as I put the ignition on ACC or on, the backlighting goes to full bright. As soon as I enter the backlighting settings on the app it dims down to what the setting is at, but goes back to full bright as soon as I leave the backlight setting menu. Also, the backlighting comes on regardless if the Jeeps lights are on or not. I followed all instructions very carefully and tapped into the wires specifically noted in the instructions. Any ideas?

Disregard. Found it on the triple check of everything.