Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally...

Finally...

So this is going to be pretty cut-and-dry and don't ask me why I feel like putting this up here but I guess I just do. Maybe it's a release or maybe it's a final closure, but for what it's worth here we go....

For the past knuckle-dragging, painstaking, pain in my ass and shitstorming almost 9 months... My divorce is finally over!

I haven't been on here much and for good reason...as anybody going through or been through a divorce realizes, it takes up a lot of your time and a lot of frustration.

I'm not one to air dirty laundry, so I won't get into the nasty, shity details and while this may not be the place to post something like this....I guess I just feel better now that I have.

And there's a point that I'm getting at..... I walked away from my divorce with the most important things that I could have walked away with...
    1.)My sweet 6 year old little daughter that will live with me primarily (she was my first and foremost imprortance, I could have cared less if I lost everything else as long as I have her.)
    2.)The 2008 JKUR that I built from the ground up(hopefully finally be able to put up a build thread soon...a year-and-a-half later)
    3.)My Rumble Bee
    4.) Most of my other belongings
    5.)My pride and self satisfaction knowing I gave it 110% and it just couldn't work.

So I guess in a nutshell I'm not looking for sympathy or congratulations or anything like that... I guess I'm just looking forward to continue building the Jeep and spending as much time with my daughter going places in the Jeep and meeting Jeep people, camping, getting out there, etc....

After all, it was this forum, the videos, the people and my daughter and my jeep that got me through this entire process.

If it wasn't for me being focused on building the Jeep(and my daughter off course) enjoying all of the videos and Jeep environment, plus knowing that the end goal was going to be getting out there and exploring.... I don't know if I would have ever got through the tough times.

So thank you all and here's to an excellent, never ending adventure around every corner...called the rest of my life with my daughter and our Jeep!🥃🍻

IMG_20181208_142519589.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's great. Sorry about your divorce but glad you're moving forward.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Finally...

Divorce is hard for everybody. It sure sucks while youíre going through it and for a while thereafter. But itís in the past and now you have your life ahead of you and can choose a new path. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Finally...

Glad that stage of your life is in the past. Hope everything from this point on is full of happiness for you and your daughter

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Sorry to hear about the divorce man. But Iím glad to hear itís over for you and that you have your daughter and Jeeps

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    That's great. Sorry about your divorce but glad you're moving forward.
    Thank you very much! Looking forwards now...not backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Divorce is hard for everybody. It sure sucks while youíre going through it and for a while thereafter. But itís in the past and now you have your life ahead of you and can choose a new path. Good luck.
    That it is and thank you. Looking forward to the new adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Glad that stage of your life is in the past. Hope everything from this point on is full of happiness for you and your daughter
    Thank you and me too. I have no doubts that it will be!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the divorce man. But Iím glad to hear itís over for you and that you have your daughter and Jeeps
    Thank you and yes...me too!

Divorce sucks balls man but the tough part is over. Now you can reset and focus on your #1 priority (or daughter). Itís gonna be nice to see another build thread to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by TOPLESS View Post
    Divorce sucks balls man but the tough part is over. Now you can reset and focus on your #1 priority (or daughter). Itís gonna be nice to see another build thread to follow.
    Thank you I appreciate. And yes bad part is over...now to focus on my daughter. And yes hopefully I can get the build thread up soon.

Been there done that.... feel your pain and relief!!

if it ain't broke!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast