Finally...

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
So this is going to be pretty cut-and-dry and don't ask me why I feel like putting this up here but I guess I just do. Maybe it's a release or maybe it's a final closure, but for what it's worth here we go....

For the past knuckle-dragging, painstaking, pain in my ass and shitstorming almost 9 months... My divorce is finally over!

I haven't been on here much and for good reason...as anybody going through or been through a divorce realizes, it takes up a lot of your time and a lot of frustration.

I'm not one to air dirty laundry, so I won't get into the nasty, shity details and while this may not be the place to post something like this....I guess I just feel better now that I have.

And there's a point that I'm getting at..... I walked away from my divorce with the most important things that I could have walked away with...
1.)My sweet 6 year old little daughter that will live with me primarily (she was my first and foremost imprortance, I could have cared less if I lost everything else as long as I have her.)
2.)The 2008 JKUR that I built from the ground up(hopefully finally be able to put up a build thread soon...a year-and-a-half later)
3.)My Rumble Bee
4.) Most of my other belongings
5.)My pride and self satisfaction knowing I gave it 110% and it just couldn't work.

So I guess in a nutshell I'm not looking for sympathy or congratulations or anything like that... I guess I'm just looking forward to continue building the Jeep and spending as much time with my daughter going places in the Jeep and meeting Jeep people, camping, getting out there, etc....

After all, it was this forum, the videos, the people and my daughter and my jeep that got me through this entire process.

If it wasn't for me being focused on building the Jeep(and my daughter off course) enjoying all of the videos and Jeep environment, plus knowing that the end goal was going to be getting out there and exploring.... I don't know if I would have ever got through the tough times.

So thank you all and here's to an excellent, never ending adventure around every corner...called the rest of my life with my daughter and our Jeep!🥃🍻

IMG_20181208_142519589.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Divorce is hard for everybody. It sure sucks while you’re going through it and for a while thereafter. But it’s in the past and now you have your life ahead of you and can choose a new path. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Sorry to hear about the divorce man. But I’m glad to hear it’s over for you and that you have your daughter and Jeeps [emoji106]

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
That's great. Sorry about your divorce but glad you're moving forward.

Thank you very much! Looking forwards now...not backwards.

Divorce is hard for everybody. It sure sucks while you’re going through it and for a while thereafter. But it’s in the past and now you have your life ahead of you and can choose a new path. Good luck.

That it is and thank you. Looking forward to the new adventures!

Glad that stage of your life is in the past. Hope everything from this point on is full of happiness for you and your daughter

Thank you and me too. I have no doubts that it will be!

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Divorce sucks balls man but the tough part is over. Now you can reset and focus on your #1 priority (or daughter). It’s gonna be nice to see another build thread to follow.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Divorce sucks balls man but the tough part is over. Now you can reset and focus on your #1 priority (or daughter). It’s gonna be nice to see another build thread to follow.
Thank you I appreciate. And yes bad part is over...now to focus on my daughter. And yes hopefully I can get the build thread up soon.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Glad to see ya back. It's awesome, beyond words, that you got your Munchkin, to keep your jeep, Rumble Bee, and the lack of anxiety, frustration, that has taken so much of your focus these last months. 🖐👍🤙
I look forward to seeing you, the Munchkin and jeep back out on the trails.

Brute

Hooked
I'm sure you're glad to be on the other side of this...wishing you and your daughter the best...oh yea, and the jeep

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Glad to see ya back. It's awesome, beyond words, that you got your Munchkin, to keep your jeep, Rumble Bee, and the lack of anxiety, frustration, that has taken so much of your focus these last months. 🖐👍🤙
I look forward to seeing you, the Munchkin and jeep back out on the trails.

Thank you very much! It's awesome to be back! I am a very lucky man to have my daughter hands down....it's the only thing mattered. And also a nice bonus I my vehicles 🤣 The anxiety and frustration, etc. is definitely something I'm glad to get rid of!!!! 🍻👍🤙🤘
I absolutely look forward to seeing you out on the trails again! Hopefully sooner than later LOL and yes my co-pilot Chloe will most definitely be with me! And my new girlfriend who loves Jeeping also! Bonus! Can't wait to see that new rig again! Thank you again!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I went through a divorce a few years back, It isn't fun. Mine kinda messed me up mentally. Best advice I can give is enjoy life, enjoy your kids and stay busy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
Been down that trail myself. Surround yourself with your daughter, family, and Jeep. Life will level out and new will become normal. Good job talking about it. Don’t hold stuff in that can bother you.

Top Bottom