Wet floors

bhaner

Yep. Front door seals most of the time.

At one point the dealer replaced all my door and windshield seals. Didn't fix anything. In fact it made it worse!

Then they used some foam weather stripping to push the seal into the door frame. That seems to have helped a bunch.

I still get a small puddle on the floor mat from time to time.. But nothing like it was.

Salmo23

Hi yes the drain plugs are in. Wish there was an easy solution. Worries the floor last could rot.

JDM <><

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Mine gets wet and drain plugs have been out. My carpet does get that stank smell due to that. I take it out and clean it.

DogHouse

Hi yes the drain plugs are in. Wish there was an easy solution. Worries the floor last could rot.

JDM <><

The floors are painted and clear coated like the rest of the body. As long as your paint is still intact under the carpet the floors won’t rust any faster than the rest of the Jeep. But the carpet will smell terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
I've done weather stripping and still it leaks, my wife may bitch about the smell, i'll just lower the windows for a bit until she gets used to it and stops complaining.

Top Bottom