I'm confused

Zaythedude

Not one thing in the wayalife store for TJs? Not even decals? Hmm. Best put my money else where I'm guessing. There is definitely other her owners other than a JK and JL.

WJCO

Meme King
Not one thing in the wayalife store for TJs? Not even decals? Hmm. Best put my money else where I'm guessing. There is definitely other her owners other than a JK and JL.

I'll contact the owners of the store personally right now and request a 'TJ Privilege' or a 'TJ Lives Matter' sticker. Please let me know if you would like one of those or if you had another in mind.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm confused, we have tons of TJ guys running our windshield banner. If anything, I designed them for the TJ and just brought it over to the JK and now JL. All the other WAYALIFE decals are non-Jeep specific :idontknow:

You definitely should put your money elsewhere. Your ass would be a good place to start. Wrap it around your moms cock and have her shove it up there for you. Then you can spend it on shitty TJ parts of your choosing.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I wonder if he was taking about this sticker like the JK one I got from Eddie. This company stole my image and put on their website....fuckers!

jk.jpg

Top Bottom