Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : The Inner Workings - JL Wrangler Gears vs Dynatrac ProRock 44

Fresh Catch
    Great follow-up video to the PR 44 axle housing thickness video. Very informative. I also love that you include plenty of info for us JK guys.
    Thanks for sharing!

Excellent video...it's a ring-er, in my o-pinion...

great series, great timing!

I was wondering why Dynatrac stuck with the JK gear setup and seeing the video along with hearing the "why", makes sense.

now about those RCV's

Very informative video! Itís amazing how much thought Jeep put into fuel economy, but itís even better that Dynatrac has put more into durability.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrendel View Post
    cool. i know you are generally anti-truss and this is a JL side of things. but, i'm planning on rolling 37s and staying like that on my JK for a few years minimum. just regeared with Exodus. what do you think of trussing the rear? worth it, not worth it?
    I guess it all depends on how you use your Jeep. While I have seen rear axle housings bend, it's always been the exception and not the rule. What is the rule are bent axle shaft flanges.

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    WAYALIFE+Dynatrac= the best tech videos out there. Iíve watched all the videos you guys have done together. From the pro grip brakes video to the PR60, PR80, XD60 and of course, this series. And while I may not hang a pair of XD60ís under my JK anytime soon, the information is invaluable and can be applied to any vehicle. Iíve always enjoyed listening to the way Jim explains things and after meeting him on the New Years run this year, his depth of knowledge is incredible and you can really sense his passion for it and also how incredibly humble he is. People like Jim are very rare. Weíre all lucky to have him and his team in this industry.
    Thanks for getting together and making these videos. I also like the fact that they stay with what works. They arenít trying to reinvent the wheel and drive costs up. They save all of us a lot of time money and headache. I wish every company followed the Dynatrac model for integrity and customer service. But Iím glad that they are the ones setting the standard.
    Thanks Casey, we're so glad that you've been enjoying our videos with Dynatrac

Quote Originally Posted by Roo4JK View Post
    Thanks Eddie, again a clear story.

That's why I'm so happy with my ProRock 44.
    Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by flaxbourton View Post
    Great follow-up video to the PR 44 axle housing thickness video. Very informative. I also love that you include plenty of info for us JK guys.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Glad we could help provide this kind of info to guys like you

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Excellent video...it's a ring-er, in my o-pinion...
    LOL - thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    great series, great timing!

I was wondering why Dynatrac stuck with the JK gear setup and seeing the video along with hearing the "why", makes sense.

now about those RCV's
    I'm glad that we were able to help clear up the confusion that some have had with why they decided to stick with JK gears. When you see all the nitty gritty details, there's definitely a method to the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_JKU View Post
    Very informative video! Itís amazing how much thought Jeep put into fuel economy, but itís even better that Dynatrac has put more into durability.
    That's the way I see it too

I could listen to You & Jim talk about this stuff for hours... But I think the only true way for myself to understand is to rebuild an axle .... Itís really too bad that Jeep has to focus so much on mpg instead of durability... however good in that it keeps great companies like Dynatrac in business. Solid videos Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    I could listen to You & Jim talk about this stuff for hours... But I think the only true way for myself to understand is to rebuild an axle .... Itís really too bad that Jeep has to focus so much on mpg instead of durability... however good in that it keeps great companies like Dynatrac in business. Solid videos Eddie.
    LOL!! Thank you. We're so glad that you've been finding our videos to be interesting enough to watch. Hopefully we can help teach you a few things too

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL!! Thank you. We're so glad that you've been finding our videos to be interesting enough to watch. Hopefully we can help teach you a few things too
    Without a doubt man! You give us the Confidence to Explore new Mechanical Territories. (See what I did there)

Fresh Catch

DynaTrac!

Great Job to you both! Very informative and too the point.
    How about talking about Pinion Angle?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast