Rancho 2019 Spring rebate is here!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Our Spring rebate is here now. The rebate time frame is from March 1st until May 31st, 2019. Check with your favorite retailer on cost. This is a great time to upgrade your shocks and suspension. Get the ride you want with Rancho!Tips to Ensure Timely Processing of Rebates:

• Carefully review all Terms and Conditions on the back of the rebate form.
• Check that each product purchased is listed in the “Qualifying Products/Series” section on the back of the rebate form.
• Fill out each rebate form completely before mailing. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank.
• Include all documentation requested on the rebate form, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC bar codes cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.
• Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by June 30, 2019. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.
• Fill out each rebate form completely before mailing. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank.
• Include all documentation requested on the rebate form, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC bar codes cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.

http://www.gorancho.com/promotions/

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
For anyone reading this, you should never buy rancho shocks without asking Matt at rancho when the next rebate is. They literally have rebates for like 8-9 months a year. I’ve bought like four sets and about to buy another and they have all been on rebates.

Anyway. Carry on.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
For anyone reading this, you should never buy rancho shocks without asking Matt at rancho when the next rebate is. They literally have rebates for like 8-9 months a year. I’ve bought like four sets and about to buy another and they have all been on rebates.

Anyway. Carry on.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

You could have brought this to my attention 10 days ago!! ... Lol.. Actually, I have no problem supporting solid companies at regular prices.

I should probably order a set just to get the Jeep driving again. Still haven’t sent my King’s in or touched the Jeep since January[emoji17]

jdofmemi

I should probably order a set just to get the Jeep driving again. Still haven’t sent my King’s in or touched the Jeep since January[emoji17]

That's what I did after bending a shaft and breaking a fitting on the Rubicon last year.
The RS9000 are doing great on there.

I figure once I get the Kings fixed, there will be a needy forum member who can use these at a good discount.

That's what I did after bending a shaft and breaking a fitting on the Rubicon last year.
The RS9000 are doing great on there.

I figure once I get the Kings fixed, there will be a needy forum member who can use these at a good discount.

Nice. What size rancho’s did you get? Your on a 3” lift right?

JAGS

Hooked

So I’m not the only one. I literally started and drove it Friday for the first time. Lol.

jdofmemi

You guys need to step it up.

I've been on 8 runs since the NY19 kickoff.

No wonder my tie rod is shot!
Going to need tires soon as well

danford.lau

Caught the Bug

Between you and Clearskies ... SoCal has been strong

I’ve been wrenching and weather has been shit . Next weekend looks promising . Heard dishpan and Holcomb creek might be melted . Big bear run?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked

Eight runs. Holy Jesus. I haven’t even had eight full days off work since the New Years run. Lol.

Between you and Clearskies ... SoCal has been strong

I’ve been wrenching and weather has been shit . Next weekend looks promising . Heard dishpan and Holcomb creek might be melted . Big bear run?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Supposed to rain pretty good this week. Especially in the mountains. Not sure about snow levels.

Hilop

Caught the Bug
If you order on Amazon, does it qualify?

Careful who you buy from on Amazon. I bought and installed a set of RS9000XL’s before finding out that I bought them from a auction type company. I went to register for the rebate and found out they were ineligible because of the company that sold them. Great shock though.

Top Bottom