09 rubicon

longarmwj

Mostly just see how it drives. Make sure to look underneath it and look to see if there’s no rust, leaks, or obvious signs of abuse. Pull the oil and transmission dipsticks and check fluid condition and levels, check the belts, tires, etc. 130k is actually relatively low miles for a 09 model year so it sounds like it is a good buy if the price is right and it checks out

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Just remember, if you can afford to step up to a 12 and get the 3.6 engine you will be much happier in the long run.

Jellymon

Make sure both lockers work. Forgot to test mine before I bought my 08 and the rear one doesn’t engage due to a worn actuator. Expensive mistake on my part, still haven’t gotten around to fixing it.

Exodus 4x4

Make sure both lockers work. Forgot to test mine before I bought my 08 and the rear one doesn’t engage due to a worn actuator. Expensive mistake on my part, still haven’t gotten around to fixing it.

It’s not that expensive to fix if you have the time. You can get the part from East Coast Gear Supply pretty reasonable. That and you’ll need a new carrier bearing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom