VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : A Superior Solution - Comparing a JL Front Axle to a ProRock 44

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There's little question that the front axles that come on the all new Jeep JL Wrangler are in fact "better" or at least, compare to what came on the JK Wrangler before. However, the question that really needs to be asked is, how much better is better and how does it stack up to something like a ProRock 44? In this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see differences between the two axles, areas of concern on the factory one and aspects of the ProRock 44, that truly make it a superior solution. We hope you find the information in our video to be useful.

This is the 4th in a series of JL JOURNAL's that we've been making to help educate people about JL Wrangler's front axle and why you might want to consider a Dynatrac ProRock 44. We hope that you'll find them to be informative. Please check back soon for our next installment.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Roo4JK

Great video Eddie & Cindy !! Very clear explanation by Jim.
Love all Dynatrac products and their solutions.

You are also followed from Europe. ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice video. Love the way Jim puts thought into these products.

Agreed. It's not that he's just makes axles, he really understands them and is always looking for ways to make them better.

Great explanation[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] I want to to get to the install part already [emoji16][emoji16]

LOL!! Been burning the midnight oil all week to get these short videos up AND a full length Building of a ProRock 44 one done as well. Hope to have it up by this evening.

Nicely done! It really explains the differences and short comings of the rubi axle.

Thanks! I think for most people, the factory Advantek axle will hold up fine but for those of us who are pushing it, it's nice to know there's a better option out there.

Superior indeed. Great explanation. :thumb:

Glad to hear you liked it :)

Great video Eddie & Cindy !! Very clear explanation by Jim.
Love all Dynatrac products and their solutions.

You are also followed from Europe. ;)

Awesome! It's great to have you here :)

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Just finished watching all three videos of the series.
Incredibly helpful and valuable. I love the no nonsense, stick to the facts without over-the-top technical jargon.

I have a PR44 on my JK and have never had an issue or concern.
Based on this, probably going to make this an upgrade once I get my JL.[emoji16]

Great job Eddie and Jim in creating and providing this.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just finished watching all three videos of the series.
Incredibly helpful and valuable. I love the no nonsense, stick to the facts without over-the-top technical jargon.

I have a PR44 on my JK and have never had an issue or concern.
Based on this, probably going to make this an upgrade once I get my JL.[emoji16]

Great job Eddie and Jim in creating and providing this.[emoji106]

Thanks Et, glad you enjoyed what you've been seeing so far but I should note, including this one, there are 4 videos that we've made :cool:

lorenc

Dynatrac 44 Installation

I plan to put in the Dynatrac 44 in my JL, trying to order everything today. Has anybody had difficulty with the instrument panel lights not operating correctly after installation?

Thanks

Loren

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I plan to put in the Dynatrac 44 in my JL, trying to order everything today. Has anybody had difficulty with the instrument panel lights not operating correctly after installation?

Thanks

Loren

You need to use something like a Tazer JL to turn off the FAD. You need to make sure you have the newest firmware update though. If you have a Sport or Sahara, you're good to go with just that. If you have a Rubicon, you will still have an error light on your EVIC. A fix in in the works but it's not out yet.

Top Bottom