1999 Cherokee XJ Classic

TrishaLouH

This Jeep was a Christmas Present from my Boyfriend a year ago. We decided to get her because my 1991 Laredo was falling apart faster than I could fix it.

4.0 L6 motor
Aw4 Automatic
Np231 Transfer Case
Dana 30 Front
Chrysler 8.25 Rear
133k miles when Purchased
3inch lift and 31" BFG All Terrain KO2s.

The BFG's are getting old, So I'm going to get Cooper Stt Pros soon. So Far, the plans are to get Front Stinger Bumper, Winch, Rear Bumper, and Bushwhacker Flat Flares, I want Lockers but the ones I want aren't made for XJs, I want cable driven Ox lockers like we just had put on my Boyfriends CJ-7 . I'm not a hard core rock crawler So she doesn't need a Ton more mods than that. I might swap out the 3 inch lift for 4.5 and go up to 33's but that's not in any immediate plans. I call her RUBY ROSE. I also want to get her Vinyl Wrapped to a Cheif Blue like the 2017+ JK Wranglers. I say Vinyl Wrap because I don't want to remove her Current paint, it's pretty nice. But, I do want to change it up and protect it a little. Will post up dates.

Attachments

• 1112181305a.jpg
    1112181305a.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome, XJ is a great platform to build on. Good ideas on what you want to do with it so far.
Did want to mention in case you missed it in the rules not to create links to your youtube channel but definitely post up pics and details of your project.
The following is how the rule reads just so you are aware.

("No. We ask that you NOT post links or direct members to other forums, Facebook pages, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed. Please be advised that your post may be edited or removed if it contains such content.")

There is a way to insert related videos into a post by using the filmstrip looking link. Again, will enjoy seeing where you go with your build!

Top Bottom